What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Braith Anasta to the Tigers?

Tiger05

First Grade
Sheens often speaks really well doesn't he. I'm serious too. I reckon he often sounds like the Sheenious.

Unfortunately at the same time he will choose two wingers on the bench.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Considering we really need an organiser and kicker at 7, i wouldn't be entirely surprised if anasta plays halfback

Considering we really need an organiser and kicker at 7, i wouldn't be entirely surprised if anasta plays halfback

I reckon he will end up in the seven. Marshall is wasted at first receiver.

Hopefully at 97kg, he takes on the line a bit.

The Rosco

Bench
Banasta is OK.
It's a signing that could go either way. If Sheens is right that he didn't cost the world, then his leadership, kicking and tactical game will work in our favour.
Funny though . . .never thought I'd see him in a Weststigers jersey.

DanOz

Juniors
If he can give the Tigers a 2nd option in attack and take the pressure off Benji it will increase our effectiveness no end. I will reserve my judgement until I see how the combination works out.

N.C.

Juniors
This is what I've been thinking... It would make the most sense. Sheens'll never go for it.