What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bravery

What is the greatest act of bravery on a RL field ever?

• Ray Higgs Paramatta 1976 - played GF with broken jaw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kickback

Juniors
Trever Gilmister, taking the drip out of his own arm at the Mater getting a cab to Lang park and smashing the blues. I'm pretty sure that was 1995.

Mal Meninga Playing with a broken arm.

Bob Linder Playing 70 Min of a SOO match with a broken leg.

Think you might have missed a few in the vote. Maybe call it the best from down south

Glen

Bench
I think that's why Dugan produced those pathetic attempts at cover tackles against the Storm, his boil was restricting movement in his arms

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:. Love when bitter Parra fans bring their petulance out for all to see.

Loudstrat

Coach
Just like the saying "Is it Rooty Hill RSL big" I feel any questions of toughness, from this point forward should be answered with the question "Is it pimple-on-an-arm tough" ?
:lol:
Ian Roberts...... played his entire career with a stiffy.
:lol:
Trever Gilmister, taking the drip out of his own arm at the Mater getting a cab to Lang park and smashing the blues. I'm pretty sure that was 1995.

Mal Meninga Playing with a broken arm.

Bob Linder Playing 70 Min of a SOO match with a broken leg.

Think you might have missed a few in the vote. Maybe call it the best from down south
First 2 on the list happened in Brisbane!

And a massive :lol: to all the Queensland idiots who cannot spot the Queenslander in that list

Last edited:

age.s

First Grade
Ben Creagh in SOO two years ago. It takes massive guts to back run away from a fight at origin level and risking being remembered solely for that one incident for the remainder of your NRL career.

It's an even greater feat of bravery when your name rhymes with "run away". Meme opportunity much?

Azkatro

First Grade
I remember the Origin game where Webcke played on with a rib injury. I'm pretty sure the game went into extra time and even though he was wrecked, he took the first hitup full tilt and got creamed by a fresh Mark O'Meley. Must have bloody hurt. But he kept on going.

SDM

First Grade
I remember the Origin game where Webcke played on with a rib injury. I'm pretty sure the game went into extra time and even though he was wrecked, he took the first hitup full tilt and got creamed by a fresh Mark O'Meley. Must have bloody hurt. But he kept on going.

Extra time in SOO? really?

Butters

Bench
Noddy playing most of an origin game with torn ligaments in his knee courtesy of a Steve Price "charge down" attempt.

Latest posts