What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bravery

What is the greatest act of bravery on a RL field ever?

• Ray Higgs Paramatta 1976 - played GF with broken jaw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
WTF is up with Canberra, is it honestly that much of a festering disease hole?

Micheal Luck has played through plenty, although not as memorable as anything on the list. Wanted to play on through a shark bite v Manly last year (or was it 2010)

Patorick

Staff member
No he didn't. Pretty sure that is out the back of the ET stand at shark park when he busted his ankle.

Round 3, 2011 he played on with a partially torn peck. If that gets a mention so does Hilder, Taia and Fa'aoso who played on with decent injuries after Henry, Rogers and McDonnell were already on the sidelines.

I think that games goes down as one of the bravest team efforts of all time. To be within 8 points with 10min to go was astonishing.
Yeah, I was there that day.

Tough game.

Legitimately felt sorry for the Knights that day.

I shudder to think how many braincells Fa'aoso lost that day.

Don't think Henry's career has ever revovered from the injury that day either.

Patorick

Staff member
Massive respect for Ciraldo playing on with a busted pec/shoulder to. Say what you want about his playing talents, but he's tough as for that.

Yeah, Wallace's always makes me go :?, too.

Guy literally gave up a nut to play for his state, still did about as good a job as any of the other candidates would have, and was promptly dropped like a hot rock by NSW for a succession of players who have comprehensively failed to deliver.

If it had been a Queenslander who did that, we'd select them first for the next thousand years.

Mystifying attitude from NSW.

The Blues will never get it

Latest posts