What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bravo Braith

Godz Illa

Coach
Anasta answers the anonymous haters, lie perpetrators and myth perpetuators in searing style. Played most of the game without his buddy Sherwin by his side, but produced a marvellous match-winning MVP performance. Great stuff from a truly world-class player. Over-rated? Not a chance.

scottyeel

Bench
Really has stepped up the last 2 weeks and is playing better than i have seen him play in the last few years.
Didn't know Phil Gould was such a big fan.;-)

~knights~

Juniors
Yep Congrats Braith on a super game. :clap:

All I can think of is these other players(poll) must be jealous of you
smile.gif

Bring on SOO3

axie

Juniors
He's been playing like that all season; along with El Masri and Asotasi he's been our most consistent.

He has been over-rated in the past by certain commentators, but he's more than lived up to the hype this season. I have a feeling that we’ll miss Anasta more than we would Mason; Anasta can win a premiership for the club, Mason will win a few games.

ouwet

Bench
Well DOne CHampion... YOU have been great all year! Does knockers are just a bunch of jealous idiots!

RABK

Referee
axie said:
He's been playing like that all season; along with El Masri and Asotasi he's been our most consistent.

He has been over-rated in the past by certain commentators, but he's more than lived up to the hype this season. I have a feeling that we’ll miss Anasta more than we would Mason; Anasta can win a premiership for the club, Mason will win a few games.

Mason won you that Premiership last year.

White Poiner

Coach
pffftt, mason ownes braith. Who has played the most games this year?
Where are the dogs on the table?
Where were they last year when willy was fit?
I think they were winning the dam thing.
youse need mason to win.

ouwet

Bench
white pointer! said:
pffftt, mason ownes braith. Who has played the most games this year?
Where are the dogs on the table?
Where were they last year when willy was fit?
I think they were winning the dam thing.
youse need mason to win.

A Cronulla fan giving advise on how to win?:rolleyes:
I've seen it all now:rolleyes:
Anasta Your A Champion!

Dogs Of War

Coach
The fact that we are winning games now that Omeley is back is not a suprise. All Mason does is just add a little more impact in the forwards. Anasta adds the flair.

Would love to see Anasta stay.

RABK

Referee
Dodge said:
Full compliment = Back 2 Back

Easy.

I agree. If the dogs scrap into the finals with a full compliment of players on deck they will easily win the title.

I can see 1st vs 8th now in week one of the finals now.....

Bulldogs 40
Broncos 10

White Poiner

Coach
LebaneseForces said:
A Cronulla fan giving advise on how to win?:rolleyes:
I've seen it all now:rolleyes:
Anasta Your A Champion!

Yeah what wqas the score last time we played youse, was that a win.
I think so. ;-)
Have a look at the table mate.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Red and Blue Knight said:
I agree. If the dogs scrap into the finals with a full compliment of players on deck they will easily win the title.

I can see 1st vs 8th now in week one of the finals now.....

Bulldogs 40
Broncos 10

I can't see that happening, but if we almost nailed the Brissy side to the wall with half a side, I can see us beating them with the full arsenal by a comfortable margin.

I think this weekend has turned the NRL around.

My predicted top 8:

Brisbane
Parramatta
Cowboys
Cronullskis
Bulldogs
Manly
Dragons
Warriors
----
Roosters
Storm
Tigers
Raiders
Penrith
Souths
Knights

Bulldogs 5th? Yes.

More than possible, they're now only 1 point from 6th, and a win on Sat night guarantees a rise of at least one spot. There are 10 weeks of footy left and the Dogs are only just revving up.

Back2Back Bulldogs 2005!

OVP

Coach
Yes well played Braith. But i bet he plays even better in the red, white and blue next year ;-)

White Poiner

Coach
OVP said:
Yes well played Braith. But i bet he plays even better in the red, white and blue next year ;-)

didnt know the knights were gettin him, thought they had wonder boy kirt gidley.

ouwet

Bench
white pointer! said:
Yeah what wqas the score last time we played youse, was that a win.
I think so. ;-)
Have a look at the table mate.

Maybe that's why Cronulla have never won a title... They put everything they have in April, May,June, July And August and have nothing left in September/October....
Come back to me then! :p