What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News: Brian Smith resigns effective immediately.

BWNB

First Grade
Sad way to see Smith go i always thought he wasnt a decent coach , he has got his boys out of a situation like this before and i would of thought with time he could of done it again.

stuke

Bench
BS looked similiar to how he did in 04. drained and gutted. can see his reasoning for leaving - he can't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore as he already has his papers marked. he doesn't have the time to invest in the team that he needs and has done the honourable thing. Good luck BS!

Smithys only gone now because Ovo has finally gotten around to reading the letter I posted to the club after the 2002 season and put the pressue on him!!!!

Smithy...loved what you did for the club in your time even though I thought it was a few years too long.

Best of luck for the future.

Suitman

Post Whore
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Smithys only gone now because Ovo has finally gotten around to reading the letter I posted to the club after the 2002 season and put the pressue on him!!!!

Apparantly Belly, your letter was redirected through the Football Membership Club, and we know what they are like with mail!!!

Suity

Suitman said:
Apparantly Belly, your letter was redirected through the Football Membership Club, and we know what they are like with mail!!!

Suity

Would explain why I only received my 2002 badge this week as well.

strider

Post Whore
Suitman said:

Suity

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I may join my son and follow Souths, they don't win but the expectations aren't to high and at least thier CEO talks sense.

Y2Eel

First Grade
parra-matters said:
I may join my son and follow Souths, they don't win but the expectations aren't to high and at least thier CEO talks sense.

images

Stagger eel

Staff member
jason taylor said:
Cameron should get the coaching job for the rest of the year because he will still be here next year and he got in to the Jersy Flegg GF

no he won't.

Stagger eel

Staff member
parra-matters said:
I was a bit emotional when I said I would go and support Souths please forgive me everybody.

we all have brain snaps from time to time, just ask half.

Steel Dragon

Bench
parra-matters said:
I was a bit emotional when I said I would go and support Souths please forgive me everybody.

Its ok mate, we understand. But its not like you said something crazy like you were going to start following rugby or afl!

Agent Mulder

Bench
Thank God, He just had to go after the Canberra f**k-up, He had a good run at Parramatta anyway.

Good to see Taylor take over, This season is gone, But hopefully we will blood some young players and give the top 8 teams a good run for there money.