What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Breaking News: Brian Smith resigns effective immediately.

Parrasque

Juniors

MEDIA ADVISORY
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club wishes to advise that Head Coach Brian Smith has today resigned his position, effective immediately.

The Board of the Parramatta National Rugby League Club has a scheduled meeting tonight, where a replacement for Brian will be discussed.

“I informed the players, staff and management team of my decision earlier this afternoon. In assessing the situation, it has become apparent that someone else should be at the helm to guide the team in future matches,” Smith said

“It is a very sad day for me as I have given 10 years of service to the Club, but my decision is based on what is best for the Club,” Smith added.

MEDIA NOTE: Brian Smith will be available to talk to the Media at 5:30pm this afternoon at Parramatta Stadium.

Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald will be available following the Board meeting this evening. This is expected to be around 7:30pm. Denis will be available in the Football Club office foyer, 2 Grose St Parramatta.

just got an email

Ron Jeremy

Coach
He had to go, shouldve been done a earlier.

Congratulations to him for doing a good job at Parramatta though, took us from bottom 4 to finalists in the space of a couple of years, all though he had to go, just wasn't working.

Parrasque

Juniors
why delete my thread about this. it is true. it was on 2GB and i have a copy of the MR.

MEDIA ADVISORY
The Parramatta National Rugby League Club wishes to advise that Head Coach Brian Smith has today resigned his position, effective immediately.

The Board of the Parramatta National Rugby League Club has a scheduled meeting tonight, where a replacement for Brian will be discussed.

“I informed the players, staff and management team of my decision earlier this afternoon. In assessing the situation, it has become apparent that someone else should be at the helm to guide the team in future matches,” Smith said

“It is a very sad day for me as I have given 10 years of service to the Club, but my decision is based on what is best for the Club,” Smith added.

MEDIA NOTE: Brian Smith will be available to talk to the Media at 5:30pm this afternoon at Parramatta Stadium.

Chief Executive Denis Fitzgerald will be available following the Board meeting this evening. This is expected to be around 7:30pm. Denis will be available in the Football Club office foyer, 2 Grose St Parramatta.

Parrasque

Juniors
I posted a thread about it 15 mins ago but it got deleted cause they thought i was making it up

MEDIA ADVISORY

pk76

Juniors
I guess all the anti-Brian Brigade will be happy that this occured.:x

The worst news of the year, our season is pretty much gone.

Latest posts