What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart found not guilty of sexual assault

KHunt

Juniors
How long will this investigation take?

Even if Brett does get cleared and is found innocent, will the poms still use it as an excuse to deny him a visa if he wants to go to the England Super League later in his career?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No point having another post deleted.

What's gutless about it? Does you club hold meetings to determine "guts" in the same way it holds meetings to determine what is the "truth"?
No point having another post deleted? Perhaps you shouldn't post unsubstantiated and bullsh*t laced rubbish about a situation which you know no more than the next person about.

Gutless is YOU sitting behind your computer screen passing judgements on allegations that have since been dismissed. I understand that doesn't mean it's fact that nothing happened, few of us will probably ever know. But it doesn't give you the right to carry on like you are.
Are you saying it is possible to declare this woman a "piece of meat" after the investigation is concluded?

To make it crystal clear for you Timmah - there is no possible scenario where a woman is considered a "piece of meat".
I wasn't the one who made the statement. I suggested brf82 stop casting aspersions at all about anything until a charge has been made or the allegations dismissed. You're very bad at making assumptions.

Parra

Referee
No point having another post deleted? Perhaps you shouldn't post unsubstantiated and bullsh*t laced rubbish about a situation which you know no more than the next person about.

Gutless is YOU sitting behind your computer screen passing judgements on allegations that have since been dismissed. I understand that doesn't mean it's fact that nothing happened, few of us will probably ever know. But it doesn't give you the right to carry on like you are.

I wasn't the one who made the statement. I suggested brf82 stop casting aspersions at all about anything until a charge has been made or the allegations dismissed. You're very bad at making assumptions.

Timmah - unless you deleted the posts yourself, how do you know what was deleted or why it was?

And women are not to be called pieces of meat - before, after , or during an investigation. Get it through your skull, no assumptions were necessary, you made the comment you arsehole.

StormChaser

First Grade
There are two glaring problems with some footy players, they drink too much piss and they can't keep it in their pants. I know a lot of girls throw themselves at league "stars" and I think that gives them some kind of delusion that ALL chicks want them, and maybe that's why they behave so appallingly towards some women.

Regardless, nobody knows the whole facts yet, I don't want to condemn the guy, but it's not looking good for him.

Timmah

Staff member
Timmah - unless you deleted the posts yourself, how do you know what was deleted or why it was?

And women are not to be called pieces of meat - before, after , or during an investigation. Get it through your skull, no assumptions were necessary, you made the comment you arsehole.
I never passed comment on calling women pieces of sh*t, go back and read who made the comment, d*ckhead. I don't agree within anyone calling a woman a piece of meat ever, byrne rovelli fan 82 clearly does (and she's a woman herself, obviously a fan of Stewart).

I suggest going back, reading what was said and realise the point I was trying to make. I don't think ANY calls or assumptions should be made by members of the public until a either a charge or dismissal has taken place.

Parra

Referee
You have stated that it is stupid to call a woman a piece of meat until the investigation is over.

I am telling you again that in no circumstance is a woman a piece of meat

It does not matter how many investigations, kangaroo courts or truth meetings anyone holds.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
You have stated that it is stupid to call a woman a piece of meat until the investigation is over.

It does not matter how many investigations, kangaroo courts or truth meetings anyone holds.

I don't think Timmah get it.

MANLYMAGIC08

Juniors

ffs we heard u the first time... if a woman calls another woman a piece of meat its their prerogative.

Timmah

Staff member

If you take the words on face value you might assume that. You're now telling me what I think?

The intent of my post (I'll repeat this for your benefit) was to illustrate any judgement like the one that person made should be left until after the investigation is complete. As I've said, I agree no woman is a piece of meat under any circumstance.

:lol: At you talking about Kangaroo Courts :lol:

Kiki

First Grade
To be honest, if the girl had to go to hospital, it is not looking good for Brett.

wasnt she released soon after tho?? i would imagine its police procedure to send her to hospital whether she needed treatment or not.

Tommax25

Bench
f**king Danny Weedler is a crappy reporter

Gallop was furious at Watmough for baring his backside
and that the Manly GF party was a disgrace

Odd thats the 1st I heard about both those

I dont know how ensuring that they stayed in a hotel instead of going pub to pub getting smashed is a disgrace. Gallops a twat.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Honestly, how is the 'father' allowed to comment on the case? Why would you want to?

If this alleged incident (in whatever form it is???) happened to my daughter, I would be primarily concerned with her wellbeing. Not talking to some idiot from the media.

wittyfan

Referee
They also showed Watmough stuffing a bunch of unlit cigarettes in his mouth at the celebrations.

Frailty

First Grade
Honestly, how is the 'father' allowed to comment on the case? Why would you want to?

If this alleged incident (in whatever form it is???) happened to my daughter, I would be primarily concerned with her wellbeing. Not talking to some idiot from the media.

From what I've seen the father hasn't been really seeking out the media, but rather answering questions as he is walking past.

Listen, I believe in the whole innocent until proven guilty, and I really hopes this turns out to be a massive overreaction - but why the hell did he put himself in that position in the first place!

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
From what I've seen the father hasn't been really seeking out the media, but rather answering questions as he is walking past.

Listen, I believe in the whole innocent until proven guilty, and I really hopes this turns out to be a massive overreaction - but why the hell did he put himself in that position in the first place!
Maybe he takes living in a free country like Australia for granted! Shame on you Brett.

adamkungl

Immortal

"That position" seems to be walking home while drunk.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dont get all defensive cos i said something to one of your mods coby...

Just figured being a mod he might set an example and follow some of the things covered here...
lol. The Mod card.

This isn't a kindergarten. No one here is setting examples to live your life by. It is assumed you've grown past that.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/forumrules.php

rather than calling people f**king idiots? also stated in the forum rules which are so extensive it takes a long time to read. No point having them if its anything goes...
I can see how this can cause you a lot of grief.

I have made numerous comments in here, some for fun, some not.

The original posts i made earlier i highlighted the need for nrl stars to undergo - again if needed - dating advice, women treating advice.

These players are out of control, they are embarrassing, and they are pathetic.

His gf may be a stunner, but seriously i doubt if he could hold together a relationship, being so busy, etc.

My official stance.

There is more to this than first seems. We have only had reported the surface. They could easily do a google seach. Like i said, put my friends on the track, and if my then-losers-in-love mates could improve 10 fold, so can the small element of tragic nrl-players. Easier in fact due to fame, real or imagined.

He may not be guilty, but he might as well be. Quite pathetic, really.

Last edited:

Latest posts