What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart found not guilty of sexual assault

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The people need to get a life, instead of living one by proxy via a football team. Fascinating how one can assess an individual's character, motivations and actions simply from the team he plays for and his footballing ability.
:clap: Well said. It's the old Footy Show line... "it's not his go"
this is a disaster for manly hes our best player and to lose him over a girl incident is not football. Manly council have to do something or the the whole peninsela will cede from australia.
Get out :arrow:

Just watched Nine News. More sensationalist, beat-up rubbish from the Channel supposed to nurture our game. I'm not asking they don't report the facts, I'm asking they don't play judge jury and executioner. Enough is enough.

AILD

Bench
has channel 9 aired photos of her yet?

they seemed to be on it quick smart with that disabled chick up in qld...

Evolution

Juniors
ps good on the cops for telling the dad to stop talking to the media. i can't believe hes doing it to be honest. as if it isnt just compounding his daughters trauma.

I don't think he went out of his way to perform an interview. He was probably just coming home and they jumped out at him asking questions.

Weidler says the father spent time in jail for fraud and still owes money for rent somewhere

irrelevant really

It is relevant if you want to tarnish the girl and make Brett look like a alter boy.

Timmah

Staff member
She didn't miss anything just didn't bother to read.
As long as they play League and look like a Backstreet Boy they're innocent and the women are guilty as far as she's concerned!
Brett Stewart IS NOT ATTRACTIVE. FFS :x
Weidler says the father spent time in jail for fraud and still owes money for rent somewhere

irrelevant really
Not totally irrelevant, it speaks to his character given he's the one mouthing off to the media.

Evolution

Juniors
anyone that thinks David Nuffy, Cameron White and some other Victorian are the top 3 cricketers in the world doesn't deserve a say

Do I get a pass now that McDonald and Siddle are performing?

I also never said they were top 3 in the world.

Shorty

Staff member
Brett Stewart IS NOT ATTRACTIVE. FFS :x
So the Backstreet Boys are attractive?;-):lol:

Seriously though footballers can look like a smashed crab and women will still love them.
They are jocks after all.
Not that I'm at a point to give opinion but I think Brett's brother is far better looking....I wonder how he's feeling about the situation.

I think maybe intense jealousy plays a part in BRF's posts about women:?
You know what obsessed fans are like.

Evolution

Juniors
And who are you to be assuming Stewart's guilt? :?

I never said he was guilty.

I just don't think it looks good for him.

I am just sticking up for the girl who so far from reports the only thing she has done wrong is go out for a smoke. A big proportion of people on here are ready to call her a s**t/liar over it with no proof of their own.

It must have been a stoke of luck for the family that he managed to make himself blind drunk on a Friday night at 8 and can not remember what happened all on the night they decided to put together their dastardly plan.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
LOL oh, oh right here we go again come after the one person who actually likes the players for now they are and all because I haapen to be a big fan. You should understand first and fore most to know the WHOLE STORY before you accumse some one on the internet without having an hard factual evidence behind it.

Yes I've met alot of players but not in the sense you may think it is even if I at times like to exaggerate and joke about it.

So piss off and don't slander a PERSON FOR HAVING A STRAIGHT OPINION ABOUT A PIECE OF sh*t HOUSE 17YEAR OLD WHO CAN'T EVEN GET HER OWN BLOODY STORY STRAIGHT

Evolution

Juniors
:arrow: Cricket forum

He bough it up I just continued it.

Funny how narrow minded some people on here are.

I know nothing becuase I am from Victoria and according to some girls who go out the front for a smoke are asking for it.

Timmah

Staff member
I never said he was guilty.

I just don't think it looks good for him.

I am just sticking up for the girl who so far from reports the only thing she has done wrong is go out for a smoke. A big proportion of people on here are ready to call her a s**t/liar over it with no proof of their own.

It must have been a stoke of luck for the family that he managed to make himself blind drunk on a Friday night at 8 and can not remember what happened all on the night they decided to put together their dastardly plan.
So you're forming an opinion based on media reported rumours rather than wait for the official investigation to be concluded?

The "big" proportion of people (name me 4 or 5, go on, there's 500-odd posts in this thread) are all being shot down as they say it. Anyone who takes sides in this without knowing the facts needs to wake up to themselves. Yourself included.

Latest posts