What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brett Stewart found not guilty of sexual assault

Shorty

Staff member
You should understand first and fore most to know the WHOLE STORY before you accumse some one on the internet without having an hard factual evidence behind it.

So piss off and don't slander a PERSON FOR HAVING A STRAIGHT OPINION ABOUT A PIECE OF sh*t HOUSE 17YEAR OLD WHO CAN'T EVEN GET HER OWN BLOODY STORY STRAIGHT
Do you see what you are saying here? Do you see the contradictions..
Like how the f**k do you know about her story? She hasn't said anything.

Your post reeks of jealousy because of the attention the girl alledged got from a footballer.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LOL oh, oh right here we go again come after the one person who actually likes the players for now they are and all because I haapen to be a big fan.
Wrong. People are having a go at you because your opinion is outlandish and unfair on all the parties involved.
You should understand first and fore most to know the WHOLE STORY before you accumse some one on the internet without having an hard factual evidence behind it.
Like you're doing now? You know nothing more than myself or anyone else in this thread. Stop pretending you do, it makes you look stupid and disgusting.
Yes I've met alot of players but not in the sense you may think it is even if I at times like to exaggerate and joke about it.
Then perhaps you should reserve comment about this situation? Not saying you're not entitled to an opinion but it's hardly going to be one you call impartial.
So piss off and don't slander a PERSON FOR HAVING A STRAIGHT OPINION ABOUT A PIECE OF sh*t HOUSE 17YEAR OLD WHO CAN'T EVEN GET HER OWN BLOODY STORY STRAIGHT
Stop making accusations about the situation when you don't know what the full story is.

Evolution

Juniors
So you're forming an opinion based on media reported rumours rather than wait for the official investigation to be concluded?

The "big" proportion of people (name me 4 or 5, go on, there's 500-odd posts in this thread) are all being shot down as they say it. Anyone who takes sides in this without knowing the facts needs to wake up to themselves. Yourself included.

So I am not allowed to have an opinion at all? It is not really hard to find all the people who are calling her a liar on the thread.

Maybe Brett is not like that at all but he was drunk enough to block out memories he may have been drunk enough to do anything that is not normal for him.

Kiki

First Grade
im fairly suprised the players were allowed to get so drunk at an official function right before the season started. when i went to the Beaver tribute dinner they were all drinking pepsi max.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Noone's denied he most likely drank too much, the NRL is even likely to fine the club based on that. Him being drunk and the possibility of memory blackouts are a far cry from whether or not he committed the alleged crime.

Kiki

First Grade
yeh diablo i remember coz i was drinking champagne and some of the players were like aaaah im so jealous we arent allowed to drink tonight.