What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brian Smith Quits

Nuffy

Bench
Y2Eel said:
no it only took him what 5 years to start throwing tantrums at his own players...

WTF? Joey was spraying blokes from day one, and more importantly, blokes listen to him and aim up, not the handbags at 10 paces stuff like Parra are dishing up currently.

It will be interesting to see whether the Parra players will have a dig or whether this will tip them straight over the edge.

But its pure fantasy if you think Hagan is the answer to your prayers, the supercoach has managed to win 4 games in 24 without Joey, so I get used to medocrity for the next few years.

Plus why do you reckon Tahu left Newcastle, because he didn't get along with Hagan, your best player doesn't get on with the new coach, great start.

Nuffy

Bench
Y2Eel said:
smith doesnt have a game plan
enjoy those memories of 01' ;-)

And you reckon Hagan does, have a look at our performance without Johns, 4 from 24.

Hagan doesn't need a game plan with Joey calling the shots, but without Joey he hasn't got a clue.

Smith's main job will be developing players, something Hagan hasn't done in 6 years, he can leave the gameplans to Joey.

Mark my words, Hagan will have a brief honeymoon at parra but it will be all downhill after that, he'll be lucky to last out his deal.

Plus you can wave bye bye to Tahu, he won't stay with Hagan as coach.

RABK

Referee
eelsta said:
Tahu's not going anywhere sorry to dissapoint you

:Lol:

It's funny because of how wrong you are. I assure you, Tahu is not happy with Hagan coming to the Eels.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Red and Blue Knight said:
:lol:

It's funny because of how wrong you are. I assure you, Tahu is not happy with Hagan coming to the Eels.

you should be worrying about Johns, not Tahu

Roy

Juniors
hagan's game plan for the eels, pass it to joey ohhhhh sh*t i have no joey omg omg omg um errrr iiieee oorrrr ummmmm...... Looks though contracts to see who is payed the most.... Pass it to hindmarsh pass it to hindmarsh.....lol

I dont think we can judge the 2 coahes untill next year lets see who peformes in 2007. Hagan wont have to put up with the "he isnt allowed to coach because of joey" and smith wont have all the sh*t that he has been dealing with over the last couple of months.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Nuffy said:
And you reckon Hagan does, have a look at our performance without Johns, 4 from 24.

Hagan doesn't need a game plan with Joey calling the shots, but without Joey he hasn't got a clue.

Smith's main job will be developing players, something Hagan hasn't done in 6 years, he can leave the gameplans to Joey.

Mark my words, Hagan will have a brief honeymoon at parra but it will be all downhill after that, he'll be lucky to last out his deal.

Plus you can wave bye bye to Tahu, he won't stay with Hagan as coach.

i didnt say hagen does you firstly said hagen didnt i just said good luck with smith basically...:p

Y2Eel

First Grade
Red and Blue Knight said:
:lol:

just rememeber johns and smith dont get along :lol: i assure YOU of that...

Rod

Bench
Johns and Hagan get along very well. What does that prove?

Nothing. Johns basically coaches the team anyway, we just need someone who isn't afraid to make some tough decisions, and can develop game plans for when we don't have Joey, something Hagan clearly can't do.

Time will tell I guess.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Rod said:
Johns and Hagan get along very well. What does that prove?

Nothing. Johns basically coaches the team anyway, we just need someone who isn't afraid to make some tough decisions, and can develop game plans for when we don't have Joey, something Hagan clearly can't do.

Time will tell I guess.

one second you're saying Johns coaches the team and the next you're saying Hagan does

which is it?

CrazyEel

Bench
Rod said:
Johns basically coaches the team anyway, we just need someone who isn't afraid to make some tough decisions, and can develop game plans for when we don't have Joey, something Hagan clearly can't do.
Not with Smith there he won't, two big egos will clash over that one :sarcasm:

Rod

Bench
El Diablo said:
one second you're saying Johns coaches the team and the next you're saying Hagan does

which is it?

I said Johns basically coaches the team.

Rod

Bench
No. Thats why Hagan's record without Joey is so terrible, he doesn't have backup plan for when Joey isn't there.