What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Fuddy

Juniors
Fuddy,

I think the point I was making went over your head.

But you sound like a decent bloke who's just disappointed about his team's performances. We got that for years under Farrar and Brown.

So good evening to you as well.

P.S. Don't you consider it cruelty to force your future children to live their whole life without ever seeing their club win a Premiership? I mean, I personally don't see the Adelaide Sharks winning anytime soon ;)

It's been a long night (and week) so I am a little slow this evening.

It is cruel to put that on my young fellow - if Docs arrive I'll know who's called them.

All the best

spider

Coach
watch out imasharkie ... facist moderators will shift your post to another thread because they can not handle the fact that people point out how sh*t your team is ...

lol - if that was the case dopey we would delete your posts

instead we just shovel the sh*t into the one place

stop sooking you blouse

Weaponhead

Coach
Plenty of Dragons supporters have never seen their team win anything either. Nothing much to be proud of in the last 30 years.

Kramer

Juniors
watch out imasharkie ... facist moderators will shift your post to another thread because they can not handle the fact that people point out how sh*t your team is ...

Yes Rufus, the ModNazi's seem to have got worse, and I haven't been here for over 12 months. What's the fun with no stupid insults. Hell Id rather wear a Saints jersey to a Sharks match than have my posts deleted. Over and out!

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Plenty of Dragons supporters have never seen their team win anything either. Nothing much to be proud of in the last 30 years.
I'll pay that .. we've only won 1 Premiership and made 5 other ARL/NRL Grand Finals in that time.

I won't ask how many Premierships you guys have won, for fear of the question being redundant .. but how many ARL/NRL Grand Finals have you guys made in the 30 years since 1979?

Surely that question isn't redundant too ......

Weaponhead

Coach
I'll pay that .. we've only won 1 Premiership and made 5 other ARL/NRL Grand Finals in that time.

I won't ask how many Premierships you guys have won, for fear of the question being redundant .. but how many ARL/NRL Grand Finals have you guys made in the 30 years since 1979?

Surely that question isn't redundant too ......

Running second is just equal last.

spider

Coach
Oh ok, they just get moved to the hate thread.
thier magnificent troll posts are still standing - nothing has been deleted or wiped - except for a few tears from the ones sooking

Sorry mods! Still a bit of a yawn though.
i agree kramer - its a sharks forum, not the desperate and dateless for the low intellect residing from the north tom ugly region

they cant help it - they are pathetic little sooks bite hard boys

though the quality is poor this year

"Sharks are bad. Mmmmkay?"

610_img_12.jpg

RufusRex

Post Whore
yes it is a sharks forum where topics related to cronulla should be able to be discussed freely. However the moderators decide that contextually correct discussion about the team should be siphoned off into a single thread if the sensibilites of the facists are offended. It is symptomatic of the spineless attitude of the club, players and supporters who have failed through 1000+ games of league and will continue to do so.

Kramer

Juniors
Still yawning, and as I remember from this forum, any really good quotes get threatened with legal action. Did you get permision to re-produce that image Rib???

Ribs

Bench
Ha ha ha sue me.

Will be a shame to see Gallen go for another few weeks too, the guy is a dog of the highest order.

spider

Coach
playing the game hard is one conviction

but giving it to an opposition player after scoring two tries then having my side handed their ass is too funny

Last edited:

Latest posts