What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Kramer

Juniors
Wouldn't bother, doubt I'd get my $1000 back. Spider was right, you guys are a bunch of softcoks!

RufusRex

Post Whore
two refs is going to screw the sharks over ... There are three teams in the NRL who really like the wrestle and slowing the play down - Storm, Manly, Cronulla ....

The 2nd ref is going to limit the slowing tactics of these sides quite considerably and you are going to see teams who base their attack on quick play the balls and nippy halves getting quite a lift. Its going to be more like 2005 with teams like the Titans, Tigers, Cowboys getting more advantage from the refs.

Cronulla like last year will struggle to score points but unlike last year their defence will not be allowed to strangle the oppositions momentum.

The biggest issues cronulla have are in 6/7/9 ... Sticky has struggled since getting a first grade gig to really get these positions working well together. He has moments but the road is littered with the corpses of halves who sticky ruined.

Your 6/7/9 will be too slow and not creative enough to exploit the referee interpretations this year.

Have fun watching Barrett continually get tackled on the 5th taking him out of play for the last tackle.

bump ... oooooo that nasty 2nd ref ....

spider

Coach
uh oh - wait for it - here it comes again....

dawson-crying.jpg

Wobbygong

First Grade
Stupid thread to start Go Nulla you soft little merkin.

I'd close it down because you ballsacks are going to be pumped by teams all year.................

spider

Coach
Stupid thread to start Go Nulla you soft little merkin.

I'd close it down because you ballsacks are going to be pumped by teams all year.................
why close it?

you're seemingly the soft little merkin that's getting pumped

Frenzy.

Immortal
Random observation.

If/when that girl Soward gets injured or gets a heavy period or whatever you Dragons are going to be royally phuqued.

Reason.

Did you see Matthew Head last night! Good grief, he's awful these days.

11Straight

Juniors
Random observation.

If/when that girl Soward gets injured or gets a heavy period or whatever you Dragons are going to be royally phuqued.

Reason.

Well to be fair to Matty it was the first bit of football he has played in a while although that kick he put in was an absolute shocker.

Unlike a few teams we are not a one man band and if the unfortunate does happen we will still be alright.

Speaking of periods how is that tampon Barrett going these days.:lol:

The Popper

Bench
Random observation.

Reason.

I reckon Weyman is their gun. Wish we'd have got him. The go forward he gives them is second to none. He puts the opposition on the back foot, allowing Soward plenty of room. Against Newcastle, he didn't play and Saints got done.

11Straight

Juniors
I reckon Weyman is their gun. Wish we'd have got him. The go forward he gives them is second to none. He puts the opposition on the back foot, allowing Soward plenty of room. Against Newcastle, he didn't play and Saints got done.
Agree with that he has been outstanding this year and we missed his go forward last week.