What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

ratsack2

Juniors
bahahhhaaa

another beauty Ratscock. you must be so proud of yourself, oh you kill me redback, oh the wit is so cutting, how will I be able to look at myself in the mirror ever again.

ratsack2

Juniors
hahahahahahahaa
Ratscock, oh the superiority, I will never be able to post on here again because of the public humiliation.

ratsack2

Juniors
hahahahahaha
is that it ??? is that all you've got ???? I expected more Redders or has Dicky Stupid worn you out ???

ratsack2

Juniors
oh dear redders, you crack me up, intelligence and wit are not exactly words that come to mind when I think of you, oh yeah dont you have a plane to catch, oh I mean fly, or is that load.

ratsack2

Juniors
so not with the ATO anymore redders????

sounds like you are on leave more often than not, oh yeah very generous those airlines, one shift on 2 months off

samshark

Juniors
Hey dickheads.

You wanted some proof. samshark and other morons. Am I still making sh*t up ?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...er-emperor-falls/story-e6frexnr-1225839818125

There is only one dickhead here and you are not even an informed dickhead. Your leagues club made a profit in 2009 after losing $9 million the year before. Thats good I am happy. I am sincere when I say that I dont want to see any leagues club bleeding cash.

However moron, the argument was the amount of overall debt the Eels had. As you were so quick to slam the sharks financial position. Do you think the $1 million profit last year has suddenly wiped away your $25 million overall debt. I dont think so.

Still no idea.

Avenger

Immortal
There is only one dickhead here and you are not even an informed dickhead. Your leagues club made a profit in 2009 after losing $9 million the year before. Thats good I am happy. I am sincere when I say that I dont want to see any leagues club bleeding cash.

However moron, the argument was the amount of overall debt the Eels had. As you were so quick to slam the sharks financial position. Do you think the $1 million profit last year has suddenly wiped away your $25 million overall debt. I dont think so.

Still no idea.

The differnece in minus 9 Million plus positive 1 Million is $10 million. Not just 1 million. You don't just conveveient;y start from zero when it suits your argument. If you read the article properly you would see that.

ie

After bleeding $9m in 2008, Parramatta Leagues Club finished the last financial year $1m in the black - and that's after it handed over $4.5m to the NRL team.

Latest posts