What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Ausguy

Coach
Sounds like you have a sick fascination with men. You have mentioned it twice. Never have I brought it up. There are people you can speak to about abuse you know.

bileduct

Coach
Sounds like you have a sick fascination with men. You have mentioned it twice. Never have I brought it up. There are people you can speak to about abuse you know.
"Where do you live?" "Are you 12?"

Let me guess, this is your beat, right?

Ausguy

Coach
Play fair put it in context.

Then again you do come from Canberra and work for the public service so you are good at making stuff up.

You are making a fool of yourself in our forum.

Flame Thrower

Juniors
Why do Flake supporters tell trolls to get lost or piss off when they invited the trolls in the first place by starting this blog?????So this is the troll blog,all you Flake supporters get lost or piss off.Failed standalone club and tryed to merge with Illawarra after they got wind of Saints merger talks,so all you st merge namecallers,the sharks failed at an atempt to merge.Failed stand alone,Failed Merger wann-aa-bee's,Just total failure,your reaily just a failed experiment.Your emblem should be a dead upsidedown shark floating on the surface.How smart and honest is Blake Furguson future legend for sure.

Quigs

Immortal
Why do Flake supporters tell trolls to get lost or piss off when they invited the trolls in the first place by starting this blog?????So this is the troll blog,all you Flake supporters get lost or piss off.Failed standalone club and tryed to merge with Illawarra after they got wind of Saints merger talks,so all you st merge namecallers,the sharks failed at an atempt to merge.Failed stand alone,Failed Merger wann-aa-bee's,Just total failure,your reaily just a failed experiment.Your emblem should be a dead upsidedown shark floating on the surface.How smart and honest is Blake Furguson future legend for sure.

Yeah .... and yeah. My dads bigger then your dad!

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

More like powder puff blower for mine. Farkstick.