What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

samshark

Juniors
The differnece in minus 9 Million plus positive 1 Million is $10 million. Not just 1 million. You don't just conveveient;y start from zero when it suits your argument. If you read the article properly you would see that.

ie

After bleeding $9m in 2008, Parramatta Leagues Club finished the last financial year $1m in the black - and that's after it handed over $4.5m to the NRL team.

I havent, I can work that out. The club made a $10 million turnaround to post a $1 million profit. So now your overall debt is $24 million. Big deal.

Our leagues club trades well and didnt lose $9 million in 2008. Its our football club that posts the losses, like most do. And judging by the $4.5 million grant the article says your leagues club gave to your football club last year suggests they made a nice loss as well.

The whole argument anyway you goose was you poking fun out our clubs financial situation when yours is actually no better. Which you still have proven wrong.

You're fighting above your weight. Go away.

Avenger

Immortal
I havent, I can work that out. The club made a $10 million turnaround to post a $1 million profit. So now your overall debt is $24 million. Big deal.

Our leagues club trades well and didnt lose $9 million in 2008. Its our football club that posts the losses, like most do. And judging by the $4.5 million grant the article says your leagues club gave to your football club last year suggests they made a nice loss as well.

The whole argument anyway you goose was you poking fun out our clubs financial situation when yours is actually no better. Which you still have proven wrong.

You're fighting above your weight. Go away.

Fact:

Parramatta's finances and viability in this competition are better than Cronulla's.

Be condescending, twist, be abusive, I don't care. That is fact.

Last edited:

Eion

First Grade
Cronulla Home of the Rejected players,and a reject coach.ENJOY THE WOODEN SPOON.
There'll be no wooden spoon androtop Blower. You pea-heart dragqueens can't win a comp with the best playing roster and despite channel 9's best efforts to promote you and funnel money into your cesspool of a club. We'll manage yet again to avoid the spoon with the worst playing roster and no favours from anyone. f**k off back over the ditch.

11Straight

Juniors
There'll be no wooden spoon androtop Blower. You pea-heart dragqueens can't win a comp with the best playing roster and despite channel 9's best efforts to promote you and funnel money into your cesspool of a club. We'll manage yet again to avoid the spoon with the worst playing roster and no favours from anyone. f**k off back over the ditch.
Pidgeon clap people.:clap::clap::clap:

Jono1987

Juniors

First off we have far from the best roster. We have a good roster with a determined bunch of players and a great coach. Secondly I wasn't aware that by just being on Channel 9 you received money...? Despite all this bravdo talk from your fans about your guys being the most committed or together club...we are. You should know that.

P.s If you could please actually stay over your side of the ditch that would be good, and a change for once.

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Well, Yet another year has passed, and a new has begun. Now i love you sharkie fans, however. If I may ask? Why is the club so sh*t? Sorry had to be straight up here. You have the so called "Best Coach" in Ricky Stuart, a great side with names like Barret, Tupou and Covell (cough).

Such a great fan base that actually bother to watch a full game whilst standing/sitting in the wind and rain on a cold chilly night.

You know what. I have to be honest. Just give up. Stop supporting this club.

Support the Panthers.

"promotional strategy, to recruit Penrith fans"

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Well, Yet another year has passed, and a new has begun. Now i love you sharkie fans, however. If I may ask? Why is the club so sh*t? Sorry had to be straight up here. You have the so called "Best Coach" in Ricky Stuart, a great side with names like Barret, Tupou and Covell (cough).

Such a great fan base that actually bother to watch a full game whilst standing/sitting in the wind and rain on a cold chilly night.

You know what. I have to be honest. Just give up. Stop supporting this club.

Support the Panthers.

"promotional strategy, to recruit Penrith fans"

oi, PB the reason we stand in the rain on a cold windy night is because we have pride for our team, and we want to see them play. this is because we are true supporters, unlike the farkin parramatta supporters :D

broncos2010

Juniors
this kelly guy he is not a full back lol he is a 6 or 7 what is rickey thinking.Eels will score 100 tries from him droping the high balls.At least now you have a good 7 in tim smith.

Quigs

Immortal
THE LU. FORUM VOCABULARY.... update 20 May 2010

Just thought I'd drop this one in here so I'd know where I could find it for reference material.

MUNCH

RESPONCE

JOSHREADING

SPARTY

words of secondary importance:

your - you're
there - their

---------------------

Okay - what have i missed.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs