What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Avenger

Immortal
Once again you show you have no idea. Whilst I have called you a fool and an idiot (because you are) not once have I mentioned any of those thing to you. I have not called you a westie or even mentioned the west at all, have not acted like a bigot, posted any sexual innuendo, threatened you, never said our juniors were better. Nothing of the sort. Go back and read my posts.

You have come on this forum slamming our club making various statements about money, juniors, the development etc. On every point I have proven you to be wrong and instead of coming back with an intelligent counter argument you come back with nothing except childish remarks about 'my dad's balls'. And now with this post you sound like a whinging school girl.

You're a joke. Dont come on here and start stuff if you cant handle it.
Avenger = comical value

I can handle it, you ignorant fool. You have proved sh*t. I do retract one thing, your mates did the westie thing, not you, my mistake. Funny how they have not responded.

Have a long season. It's nearly a sure thing.

Out of here.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
there was once a baby bull with his father next to him , they sat over the paddock and saw a heard of cows , the young bull said dads lets go f**k all them bulls , dad said no son lets f**k them one by one

samshark

Juniors
I can handle it, you ignorant fool. You have proved sh*t. I do retract one thing, your mates did the westie thing, not you, my mistake. Funny how they have not responded.

Out of here.

Quality again. At least you are consistant.
See ya

Surely

Post Whore
there was once a baby bull with his father next to him , they sat over the paddock and saw a heard of cows , the young bull said dads lets go f**k all them bulls , dad said no son lets f**k them one by one

You even manage to f**k up jokes dasupa

coolumsharkie

Referee

Out of here.

I just said you were gay.

Sharkelicious

Juniors
I wouldn't say firing, just stating some facts that are right in front of me.

I am new as far as a poster goes, but have been reading the forum for about 7 years or so.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I wouldn't say firing, just stating some facts that are right in front of me.

I am new as far as a poster goes, but have been reading the forum for about 7 years or so.

Not going to enter into your current debate with BTR but I still reckon your full of it.. Someone as opinionated as yourself has just signed on to the forum??

Yeah right. :sarcasm:

Sharkelicious

Juniors
Not going to enter into your current debate with BTR but I still reckon your full of it.. Someone as opinionated as yourself has just signed on to the forum??

Yeah right. :sarcasm:

And there is the difference between some and myself. I am happy for you to think that and have your opinion. I am not going to attack you because I think your wrong.

coolumsharkie

Referee
And there is the difference between some and myself. I am happy for you to think that and have your opinion. I am not going to attack you because I think your wrong.

Well for starters, you just admitted in another thread you were MilitaryShark.. (I remember you) So i guess that proves me right, not wrong. I'm also guessing you may have had a few more aliases since then.

???? :lol:

ratsack2

Juniors
hahahahahaha
Dicky Stupid, getting tired old man. did you think of that all by yourself or did it just come out, ddddddddddd dic dddicky ssssttttooo pid
and you are a dick head and yes everyone does know that.

redback

Bench
hahahahahaha
Dicky Stupid, getting tired old man. did you think of that all by yourself or did it just come out, ddddddddddd dic dddicky ssssttttooo pid
and you are a dick head and yes everyone does know that.

Ive have never read a post of your that has ever interested me Ratscock. You are just a dillusional fluffy!

Latest posts