What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
Chokers aye, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 31 one years and won f**k all, over to you Boysss

I nearly forgot to wish you happy Cronulla Flakes day 10.10.10.

won nothing - won nothing - won nothing

enjoy the day . I'm choking with excitement about it

cheers SFTG

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
too bad they could only win it in a year when the best players in the comp wre playing for no points.
Put Melbourne in the finals instead of Manly & its bye bye Illawarra dragons. Even with the salary cap rorting they did with their centre.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
6 australian players in one team that should have been in the finals. 3 players at least have alwyas toasted the Stains. Inglis on soward. Please.

Creaghzy dragon

Juniors
Yeah inglis if he wasn't injured with his shoulder and Sowards big bad bodyguard Beau Scott didn't ya see what he done to Greg in origin? All over him like calamine lotion.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Premiership with an asterix.
***NRL best players missing from finals series due to disqualification*****
***severe doubts raised over the signing of a $600k player on a $50k contract.******

Creaghzy dragon

Juniors
Oh well at the end of the day u look at the record book and it will read: Dragons 2010 premiers. No ifs no buts. U can only play what's in front of you and they did and won

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Oh well at the end of the day u look at the record book and it will read: Dragons 2010 premiers. No ifs no buts. U can only play what's in front of you and they did and won

Yep. They beat a seriously weak comp, can't argue against that.
I hope IF we ever win one it wont be clouded in controversy & snickering like this one.

Green with envy !!! Sour grapes !!! poor sports !!!!

be careful it will eat you up !!! Your dreams will be full of ben hornby in the mighty RedV lifting the premiership trophy - thats gotta hurt

Let it go boys we won , something 14 legitimate & 1 one cheating team could not do in 2010.

cheers SFTG:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Well 2011 has reached upon us , let the failing this failure rejected of a club begin oh and by failure i mean the demise, your time was not enjoyable.