What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i agree.. there appears to be a lot of joy and pride in being a sharks supporter...

259692029_11d4562c5e.jpg

coolumsharkie

Referee
Are we ever going to lose these pharkin trolls?? Muzby I dont know what that radio station is but it looks to me like a gay radio station.. Do you get like free condoms for promoting it or something?

Feej

First Grade
Can we please keep the trolling to this thread?

I'd rather not hear their dribble in the other threads.

- Dragons were bad.
- Sharkies were good. Esspecially the forwards
- Terrible conditions
- Bit of luck in 3 out of the 5 tries - It was really 1 try a piece
- If that was 12,000, Ill eat my hat

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Must suck to be a Sharks fan. Beat the champs and hated big brother in the derby on Monday and then see this sh*t on Friday.

No good. The question must be asked - How long can the Sharks keep trading as a going concern before the bank pulls up stumps?

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
If it comes down to it I'd take 5) over 4). No fuggen way am I subjecting myself to this mob if they're interstate.

I would have thought that annesley from the libs would want the sharks development to get up, so I'm not getting my knickers in a bunch yet. That seems to be what it all comes down to.

Is there a suggestion we can't service the debt? I can't imagine the developers letting it all go down the gurgler over this - surely they knew about it and that this Tradies thing was every chance of falling over...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm with you Eion. I also reckon the in coming state government (presuming it is Barry and at $1.02 on why wouldn’t you FFS) will grandfather proposals that are already with them. It seems far easier to declare the date from which planning permission will be handed back to the Local Mafia(council) than to troll through the existing proposals and wind them back. Rev G needs quite a bit to go his way imv before he gets another crack at this.
Not good news but here's hoping we have some heavy hitting allies in our corner with the developers.

Ill never follow another side.

$1.02? Thats far too long. Why don't the sharks just bet the Leagues club and land on that? I read that it was worth 8 million bucks as it is currently zoned? There's 160k for nothing.

Repeat this method 100 times and you'll be swimming in cash.

Also Vin, would you follow local footy if the worst comes to worst?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Is this symbolic of some sort of deep seated resentment in the Gong? ( a portion of Brad Walter's regular column in the SMH)
BEHAVE, BOYS
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...e-for-watmoughs-poor-form-20110407-1d69k.html
Officials have laid down the law to the Dragons and Steelers junior representative teams who play each other at Hurstville Oval tomorrow after the rivalry between the joint venture club's SG Ball sides got so out of hand at a pre-season trial that St George Illawarra coaching director Craig Young walked on to the field and stopped the game.

Generalzod

Immortal
One good thing that came from yesterday's debacle is the performance of De gois he had a good game yesterday, Im glad his back

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
Hey Jubbsy... id love to comment but i have to go watch the 2nd half of todays channel 9 game....

Must have been exciting to be watching a second half of footy- I know you Sharks fans usually switch off by then when down 30 points.

Feej

First Grade
He was probably too busy trying to troll in here. I guess he doesn't have much to do now that their season is over.....

Feej

First Grade
Certainly not being a lame troll. Not liked in the drag-ins forum mate? Is that why you spend time in here?

Latest posts