What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Feej

First Grade
This message is hidden because cleary89 is on your ignore list.
Sorry Jubbsy, couldn't ignore you due to your mod status. Should be proud of yourself......

St_Jubbsy

Staff member
I actually come in here to follow news on Cronulla Leagues- as a member, keen to get some info before the AGM...

BF

Juniors
"As a supporter of x, I have been to Toyota Stadium once... it looked like a swamp, smelt like a swap, and was inhabited by people who looked like they had just crawled out of the swamp.

f off...and die shire scum

DJShaksta

First Grade
"As a supporter of x, I have been to Toyota Stadium once... it looked like a swamp, smelt like a swap, and was inhabited by people who looked like they had just crawled out of the swamp.

Insightful - now take your own advice moron.

Mr Saab

Referee

Harsh, but it made me laugh

adamkungl

Immortal
You expect the plebs on here to help the Sharks? Most of them are busy plotting where the next 5 SE QLD teams will go when the Sharks go under.

That said...good luck, I'm supporting this.

_snafu_

Immortal
404-error.jpg

newman

First Grade
You expect the plebs on here to help the Sharks? Most of them are busy plotting where the next 5 SE QLD teams will go when the Sharks go under.

That said...good luck, I'm supporting this.

Fair point. I was sorta typing this out with a fair bit of trepidation. But I honestly believe that if you want an existing club to go under, you arent a supporter of league, you are a f*ckw*t.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I moved this here from the NRL Forum.

personally, I don't think you will get any genuine support there and more than likely will have given info to some members to go one step further to stop this development going ahead.

I have kept a redirect in the NRL forum just for today.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Fair point. I was sorta typing this out with a fair bit of trepidation. But I honestly believe that if you want an existing club to go under, you arent a supporter of league, you are a f*ckw*t.

This.

There were plenty of Sharks fans at the rallies to get the bunnies reinstated

newman

First Grade
Why has this been moved? This thread was aimed at it non sharks supporters who might not want to see them go under. There are already 55 threads about this in the Sharks forum. If you wont have it in the NRL forum, you might as well delete it....

Also, why dont you move all the "kick Cronulla out of the comp threads" here in the name of balance?

woodyk2

First Grade
Sharks fans would do the same for Manly or Melbourne?

Latest posts