What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

redback

Bench
G'day ape man. As promised, just to prove you wrong again!

Thanks for the PM this morning to. I deleted it of course.

azzah72

Bench
BUMP!

Suck sh*t Dragons! for a Rubbish team, Jamie soward being a pussy little ballet dancing tool and being dirty merged scum!. Inbreds.

Can't wait for saturday!

BRING IT!

scaled.php

CrazyTiger

Juniors
I'm a non ticketed member, I know the CC isn't the THAT far away however I just can't make the commitment. I usually just buy a bunch of gear from the club directly out of guilt each year(If you fly long distance and do not wear the sharks tracksuit pants you do not know what you are missing. Lots of pockets, comfy and the zippers if you get hot. Flying isn't a fashion parade so I always wear my sharks trackies). I'm not getting a members jersey next year as it looks like we are getting another best and less looking one. Plus I got one the last 3 years and like my 90's Reebok one better.

I am very interested to know who here is not a member and their reasons as to why?

A sharks jersey doesn't just look like it comes from Best and Less, it says you work
at Best and Less.

Tone83

Juniors
Cronulla is already all workhorse forwards, how many gutsy ugly losses do you want? You need someone who can score a try. This has been a curious oversight by the sharks for some time now, peachey and et are the last 2 legit dangerous ball runners the sharks have had, they just keep plodding along with their oafish forwards and ridiculously shitty backs asking why us when they're awful. If any club ever deserved to be dumped entirely...

Windy70

Juniors
Cronulla is already all workhorse forwards, how many gutsy ugly losses do you want? You need someone who can score a try. This has been a curious oversight by the sharks for some time now, peachey and et are the last 2 legit dangerous ball runners the sharks have had, they just keep plodding along with their oafish forwards and ridiculously shitty backs asking why us when they're awful. If any club ever deserved to be dumped entirely...

:roll:

Epic fail!lol

hahagold

Juniors
haahah fans of a team who has NEVER I mean NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER ever had success... Just think about that.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
haahah fans of a team who has NEVER I mean NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER ever had success... Just think about that.

You're a couple of NEVER's short, unless you're counting the Amco Cup and the Under 21's win in 1994.

Vin Fizz

Bench

You from Dee Why Gold? Sounds like it champ. Anyway ill give you a hint. You're are correct we havent won a first grade premiership yet, but IT'S THE ONLY THING WE HAVENT DONE. Get ya head out of your arseole!