What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

newman

First Grade
I moved this here from the NRL Forum.

personally, I don't think you will get any genuine support there and more than likely will have given info to some members to go one step further to stop this development going ahead.

I have kept a redirect in the NRL forum just for today

You might as well delete the thread then. FTR, I disagree with moving it.

newman

First Grade
Sharks fans would do the same for Manly or Melbourne?

I would. The game needs Melbourne, for all their cheating. And we have a great rivalry with the Eagles that goes back to 73.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You might as well delete the thread then. FTR, I disagree with moving it.
I think the posts in this thread support my decision more than yours.

Furthermore, if we want to get pedantic. It's entirely focussed on the Sharks, not on the NRL, so by definition it should be here anyway.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why has this been moved? This thread was aimed at it non sharks supporters who might not want to see them go under. There are already 55 threads about this in the Sharks forum. If you wont have it in the NRL forum, you might as well delete it....

Also, why dont you move all the "kick Cronulla out of the comp threads" here in the name of balance?
You want support for this development.

You post this in the same section filled with "Kick Cronulla out of the comp threads"

Can you see how what you set out to achieve was never going to work in your favour, in fact, you just gave all of those contributors to the "Kick Cronulla out of the comp threads" motivation to take their hatred one step further.

newman

First Grade
Delete the thread then please. We have been over this a million times in here.

"You want support for this development.

You post this in the same section filled with "Kick Cronulla out of the comp threads"

Can you see how what you set out to achieve was never going to work in your favour, in fact, you just gave all of those contributors to the "Kick Cronulla out of the comp threads" motivation to take their hatred one step further."

In every of those threads there are always a host of posters (who are not sharks supporters) who realise the stupidity of that standpoint and go into bat against it. I was aiming the thread at those sensible people, of which there appear to be many.

By "protecting" us from that idiot brigade, you are merely perpetuating, maybe even facilitating, the nonsense that goes on in the NRL forum.

Please though, move the "kick cronulla out of the comp" threads in here, if they are focussed on Cronulla.

Last edited:

Craigshark

First Grade
Newman, has the club got or thought of putting signs up at the club or sending emails or letters out or dropping information packs/surveys into peoples letterboxes about this? I doubt many would know about or think about doing it that aren't on this site.. For example they could have a spot set up at the club near the architect design of the development for people to fill out surveys positively or (negatively) about it and a place for comments and such, place it in an envelope and the club sends a whole heap of them. Just an idea..

newman

First Grade
Newman, has the club got or thought of putting signs up at the club or sending emails or letters out or dropping information packs/surveys into peoples letterboxes about this? I doubt many would know about or think about doing it that aren't on this site.. For example they could have a spot set up at the club near the architect design of the development for people to fill out surveys positively or (negatively) about it and a place for comments and such, place it in an envelope and the club sends a whole heap of them. Just an idea..

My word. They had an information night on how to further engage with community. 85 people showed up. There will be a rally and mail campaigns to support it.

newman

First Grade
seriously newman, spare me the waterworks

There are no waterworks.

I wanted the thread in the NRL forum, you dont and you are the mod. Thats life. I dont agree with your decision, and I am not afraid of the nuffies who post in the NRL forum, but you have made your ruling and I'll get on with life. Honestly, the thread serves no purpose here now it has been moved. Please delete.

Eion

First Grade
I understand where you're coming from madunit and you seem to have moved it for genuine reasons, but agree with newman. A good portion of the threads in the main forum are about a particular club.

It's up to the great unwashed if there are more fuggwits out there who will write in opposition than in support.

runatme

Bench
"As a supporter of x, I have been to Toyota Stadium once... it looked like a swamp, smelt like a swap, and was inhabited by people who looked like they had just crawled out of the swamp.

f off...and die shire scum

typical merged scum supporter

DJShaksta

First Grade
Some threads in NRL forum:

Manly imploding
Knights players in cops greatest hits
Dessie get a f**king haircut on the way to Bulldogs 2013

Club issues, not NRL issues.
Got no problems with Madunit moving this thread - but move the others aswell.

You expect the plebs on here to help the Sharks? Most of them are busy plotting where the next 5 SE QLD teams will go when the Sharks go under.

That said...good luck, I'm supporting this.

cheers adam

Newman
i think that a better strategy would have been to get the lay of the land and send pm's to specific shark friendly targets.

the gen pop jizz stains wont help us a bit. infact making them aware of our cause may make them send anti development emails. if they can infact comprehend such a thought process.
we want these morons to be as clueless and in the dark as they are right now. wanking over the SEQ corridor and the bears and what not.

as for moving the thread. it was easy troll bait. but i see both sides of the arguement.

cb4

First Grade
I think the moding on this whole website is ridiculous.

(nothing against reefy) but I have seen him say shut up Mediterranean Descendant, or, you were smuggling canola oil in your hair... yadda yadda yadda

I understand the person Reefy is, but how is that tolerated?

Yet, in a thread, I refered to Ben Mautalino as a hard coconut and got an infraction and a nice pm.

I think this thread had a prupose in the NRL forum, but it was also troll bait.

well.
apparently its fine for people to call the sharks "the cancer on the league"

and unfounded claim.

and yet when i go and call kmav an aids infecting dennis ferguson type i got an infraction.

another unfounded claim.

newman

First Grade
Sure the thread was troll bait. But what thread on that forum isnt?

LOL@Souffs
Newcastle Drug problems
Des Hasler to Manly
Parramatta suck

On and on and on and on.
Most sharks posters are pretty thick skinned against it all.

Ausguy

Coach
Seriously, anyone who comes in here trolling should seriously look at their own club.

If we go under those that think we are the only ones should take a closer look.

The troll should be pleased they still have a team. Fugg off and let us do what we can to save our team.

Latest posts