What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Speak for yourself Surely. I made a bet that Luke was a clueless moron, looks like I have a carton on the way

That's rich coming from you. There are some brain dead dribblers on here and you my son are the king of them. I don't mind some of the others calling me stupid, but seriously, you are an absolute oxygen thief who makes most sharks supporters look smart.

You are right up there with Bunniesman and Doggiesbro.

Vin Fizz

Bench
Feel the force Luke. Momentum is shifting our way. You guys remind me of us when we got Opes on board. However, the new Sharkies remind me of you fellas when you took all our blokes and won the thing. Suspect that might be why you are showing such an interest. It's not too late to join the good side. Get out before it's too late.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Feel the force Luke. Momentum is shifting our way. You guys remind me of us when we got Opes on board. However, the new Sharkies remind me of you fellas when you took all our blokes and won the thing. Suspect that might be why you are showing such an interest. It's not too late to join the good side. Get out before it's too late.

No mate, like us, your team has a long way to go.

Latest posts