What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Feej

First Grade
That's piss-poor trolling. You should be ashamed of yourself and the primary school you attend.

That's rich coming from you. There are some brain dead dribblers on here and you my son are the king of them. I don't mind some of the others calling me stupid, but seriously, you are an absolute oxygen thief who makes most sharks supporters look smart.

You are right up there with Bunniesman and Doggiesbro.

Haha, this fish bites hard.

Back at school yet moron?

I am willing to bet the idiot bites yet again

Last edited:

CrazyTiger

Juniors
So are you guys going to whine if you get stripped of the two points in the unlikely event of a Cronulla victory if you are found to be for fielding a team full of drug cheats.

You guys should accept that you have cheated and field a clean team.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
I think Cronulla should show some decency and field a team that they know aren't on performance enhancing drugs.

If your club had any integrity you would stand down those under suspicion and compete fairly against other clubs. If you win with drugged players you should be stripped of the points.

webShark

You guys should accept that you have cheated and field a clean team.

Just because you swapped Bryce and Fifita for useless Blair no need to get childish. You have a team on the decline. End of. Benji ,Lote sell by date passed. Blair worst buy since Tupou and that says a lot.

We,'ll beat you clean or any way you want. Bring it on.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think Cronulla should show some decency and field a team that they know aren't on performance enhancing drugs.

If your club had any integrity you would stand down those under suspicion and compete fairly against other clubs. If you win with drugged players you should be stripped of the points.

You speak as though craig field & kevin mcguinness never played for Wests Tigers

CrazyTiger

Juniors
You speak as though craig field & kevin mcguinness never played for Wests Tigers

Is cocaine performance enhancing? For the record, I wish Craig Field had never laced a boot for the Tigers. FMD his kicking game is amongst the worst I've ever seen.

Quigs

Immortal
Crazy I had a good mate of mine contact me today from Sydney - worried about what was being reported about the Sharks in the media. The mate is a diehard Tigers man and has some very strong ties to insiders within the club

He virtually said he was upset about the heat being put on the sharkies but also added that he was glad they were not looking in other back yards right now.

Apparently there is a very serious problem with some sports groups being very social with certain products. He said it was rampant within one he knows and is about to go public.

i will tell you more another time. But remember the glasshouse and all those rocks.

Eion

First Grade

We've got to compete against 2 clubs when we take on the wests tigers. How is that fair coupe?

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Crazy I had a good mate of mine contact me today from Sydney - worried about what was being reported about the Sharks in the media. The mate is a diehard Tigers man and has some very strong ties to insiders within the club

He virtually said he was upset about the heat being put on the sharkies but also added that he was glad they were not looking in other back yards right now.

Apparently there is a very serious problem with some sports groups being very social with certain products. He said it was rampant within one he knows and is about to go public.

i will tell you more another time. But remember the glasshouse and all those rocks.

There are a few Tigers fans who are nervous about our sharks links.

Griffoshark66

First Grade

You're a peanut. We are still yet to fail a drug test. Now go back to supporting Bwaiff n Bunji.

Vin Fizz

Bench
See this is what get's me. Crazymerkin has pretty well come on here and accused the sharkies of cheating and wants players stood down. The NRLC has said no one will be stood down, ASADA haven't charged anyone and the media has gone into overdrive because the club has sought the opinion of an ex ASADA investigator who has advised players of options and the story is running like a rabbit. Now the venerable Quigs has returned fire and this sheila wants to be everyone's friend. FMD... sorry CT but you can f**k off champ.

Last edited: