What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bring on the Stain Trolls and Dave Q

Vin Fizz

Bench
Yup and there was no plea bargain because the evidence was there. Now compare that to the shit going on now.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Don't feed the trolls guys, they'll go back to sticking toothpicks in the eye of their c0cks in no time.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
Sorry lads. Ill stop feeding these rsoles.

You never actually answered the question posed! Will you feel wronged if your team gets stripped of points if players are banned in the next few weeks? If the rumours are true, you guys can only get stripped if you win.

Knowingly fielding a dodgy team is bad management.

Madsharkie

First Grade
You never actually answered the question posed! Will you feel wronged if your team gets stripped of points if players are banned in the next few weeks? If the rumours are true, you guys can only get stripped if you win.

How is it a dodgy team or bad management if the ALLEGED offence was way back in 2011? So you're confident no player linked with the Tigers past and present squads is likely to get named?

You're just making it sweeter for when we beat you in round 10. Thanks!

Dragons01

First Grade
I think that is probably the scary thing for all teams. Who knows who is connected to who or has had links with certain people.

Dragons01

First Grade
At the end of the day as supporters of any club all we can do is hope that the management of our clubs are competent and that those involved with our clubs are doing the right thing.

As supporters we have very little impact on how our clubs are run.

Vin Fizz

Bench

Lose points retrospective to what matey. The incident in 2011, the last few days or can we nominate a date. These players played last year as well so can they take last years points? I am completely behind the management of this club. They, the players and i'm guessing the ASADA officials (that's a stretch) alone know the most and are best placed to act. I will not feel wronged for a second.

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
3- Stephen Dank for orchestrating this magnificent plan.

2 - ASADA for shutting your club down

1- Cronulla management for being clueless

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
3. wizardman for proving that the word phuckwitt has reached its boundary & gutless whimps like Wizardman need a new word to describe their cowardice.
2. Wizardman for giving me incentive to want to kill a cutie at the St George game
1. for Wizardman for being such a spineless cutie he wont PM me his phone number so I can kill the cutie at the St George match.

Omnishark2

Juniors
No need to worry about Wizardman - obviously a low human being, whatever cheap kicks he's getting out of being a gutless keyboard hero just underlines what a pathetic sad life he must have.