What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane Broncos sack coach Ivan Henjak

Evenflow

Bench
So you think Bennett is going to want to go to a club that sacks it's coach three weeks out from season start?

Why the hell would that affect his thinking in any way? Especially if they sacked Henjak with the sole purpose to actually get Bennett back? You seemed to have forgotten Bennett coached the Broncos for 20 odd years and has a bit of history there, you say these events will make it less likely he'll return but given they don't have a coach and Bennett just happens to be off contract weighing up his future, my opinion is that it makes it a hell of a lot more likely he'll end up there.

Time will tell of course but you're more than welcome to bet that money with me when you said that your tip is Bellamy will be at the Broncs in 2012. Easiest money i'd ever make.

Gaba

First Grade
What could entice Bennett to stay at the dragons

Bennett hasnt won 3 grand finals in a row with the same club.

The dragons are in the better position then any other team in the comp for Bennett to do that.

supera

Juniors
Canberra? I'm not joking. They have all the ingredients for a full blown tilt at a Premiership including fast backs, a big pack and a five eighth that knows what he's doing. All the things Wayne likes. Plus he was there before and may see it as fulfilling his destiny.

u lost it there mate, furner only signed a contract extension in the last week or so.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
There is no bigger challenge than the sharks.

Not saying Wayne wants it, or is even considering it, but the fact is there is no bigger goal to knock off as a coach.

How does it go 43 years..won......

be a pretty big achievement if he did it. However the speculation is he'd want to go to a club who could win it in the enxt 2-3 years and the sharks dont have the roster for that. a lot of clubs don't have the roster for that. It would be funny to see him go to the sharks just to stick it up stuart

and the timing reagrding henjack is moronic u7nless soemthing really big has come up like he was eating babies in darwin

Canard

Immortal
Cronulla.... ok I'll wait..... go on, carry on laughing. Now change your pants..... I'll wait a bit more. This is a bit tongue in cheek and I say it because it will be as funny as f**k reading the reaction from the Red and White Army if it happens, but it's not as far fetched as it sounds. They have a good pack and with some leadership could really turn themselves into a decent outfit. Yes he'd need to get some halves and backs in place, but he would have the run of the place and if he could do the impossible and bring a Premiership to the Shi(t/r)e then he really would cement himself as the greatest coach of all time.

There is a bigger challenge, North Queensland. We dream of the "success" that the Sharks have had in the last 20 years.

Since 95 the Sharks have made the finals, what 10 times? We have made it 3 times.

If he wanted a real challenge and he was passionate about helping League in a heartland area the Cowboys would be the way to go..

Dragon

Coach
Bennett has never stated he wants a title at 3 different clubs. Some dipsh*t reporter planted that seed and somehow it has become 'a well known fact'.

Hooch

Juniors
Wtf happened up there.

Paul White is an absolute fool. Henjak isn't popular, but he is a good coach. Coaching isn't a f**king popularity contest...

Now he's put his bum buddy in as a caretaker.. the place will get a clear out from the top down soon.

Red Bear

Referee
All this couldnt really happen to a nicer club.

What would now top it all off would be if they do infact get someone who has coached the dragons up at Brisbane...

...And sign Nathan Brown for next year!

Mr Saab

Referee
All this couldnt really happen to a nicer club.

What would now top it all off would be if they do infact get someone who has coached the dragons up at Brisbane...

...And sign Nathan Brown for next year!

At least we have a club...the bears are where?

Mr Saab

Referee
Yeah...had to google it. If u are going to hate on a club then at least be in the game. Your club is gone and never to return

BDGS

Bench
The Broncos Chairman has just announced his resignation in the wake of Ivan Henjak's sacking. Looks like a split vote.