What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane2 Bid News

Which Brisbane2 Team Name?

• Total voters

Joker's Wild

Coach
The difference is i have never seen/heard anybody in NSW refer to the NSW cup as "First grade' but when you talk to a lot of QLD cup supporters/fans/officials/players they feel that the Q cup is "first grade" or the 'big time".

Can't have it both ways QLDers.

:lol: in what reality? What utter bullsh*t

Oh and now that we've called you out on your crap you pull the old "I was only joking" line.

Poor form champ

Last edited:
Perhaps you should get out more, i spend most of my time in NSW but still meet many parents and kids that make the QLD cup and in their opinion have made the big time. The Q cup also has players in the comp that have no goal of making the NRL at all unlike its NSW counterpart.

but if you guys didn't know i was being a smartarse and not being serious, there are some problems there.
So you're still trying to assert that what you say is true - which it's not.

But then claim you were somehow joking.

Which is it? Both are complete BS but I know which one I'd stick with.

BDGS

Bench
It was a joke based on loosely gain facts from opinions of people i have meet.

Some people are very serious about the Q cup being top level, obviously not many ppl on this forum agree.

Get over yourself and stop taking everything so seriously. ffs.

BDGS

Bench
When my son played a 3 games in the Queensland cup he certainly felt like he made the big time, he is only small and would never of made the NRL. Many of his team mates also felt as the Queensland cup was first grade.

From a parent off another forum site, don't even have to venture out of my house to find that one hahaha.

P.s every time you get your panties into a twist, its funny.

An unsubstantiated quote from an unreferenced source. Brilliant.

And even then it's just a barely literate parent stating what other people "feel" or "felt".

BDGS

Bench
An unsubstantiated quote from an unreferenced source. Brilliant.

And even then it's just a barely literate parent stating what other people "feel" or "felt".

it was sent in a private message on the biggest rival to this sloppy forum page.

You don't post links on sites to the biggest competing even if it wasn't a private message.

God you QLDers have two heads and only half a brain.

Beowulf

Juniors
I'm from NSW genius. And even half a brain would be half a brain more than you have.

This should be under the Bears page, but, as a completely innocent question, no animosity intented, I'm guessing your opposition to the Bears bid must mean you are either a Manly fan or possibly a Newcastle fan living on the Central Coast?

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Triple haw haw haw at BearDGS. He makes a ridiculous statement in all seriousness, gets pulled up for it. All of a sudden its not serious but just a joke and other people are taking things too seriously.

One thing is for certain about the big time, BearDGS is a first grade plonker and a Z grade bullsh*t artist.

Last edited:
Neither. I am only opposed to the Bears bid because there are only so many franchises available and the CC is about fourth or fifth on the list of places where there should be a new NRL team.

Brutus

Referee
Perhaps you should get out more, i spend most of my time in NSW but still meet many parents and kids that make the QLD cup and in their opinion have made the big time. The Q cup also has players in the comp that have no goal of making the NRL at all unlike its NSW counterpart.

but if you guys didn't know i was being a smartarse and not being serious, there are some problems there.

It's sooooo bigtime that the Courier Mail devotes about 3 pars to the entire competition per week.

ffs...

BDGS

Bench
I don't really care, all i can say it what i have been told of. Want to argue it?

Go to this forum site biggest competitor and post about how small the comp is and see what happens.

but like i said, i don't give a sh*t.

Brutus

Referee
I don't really care, all i can say it what i have been told of. Want to argue it?

Go to this forum site biggest competitor and post about how small the comp is and see what happens.

but like i said, i don't give a sh*t.

As i said, the media in Brisbane IGNORES the Qld Cup.

If it wasn't for the ABC match of the week, the comp would get virtually nil coverage.

It's a better standard than the NSW Cup, but in terms of media coverage, both comps are pretty much on par.

I just had a look at the WARL comp and I notice 6 or 7 teams. So Perth doesn't need a team now because they've already got a bunch of teams?

BDGS

Bench
I don't troll anywhere, i just don't take this site seriously as it has given/added nothing i didn't already know before on it.

BDGS

Bench
As i said, the media in Brisbane IGNORES the Qld Cup.

If it wasn't for the ABC match of the week, the comp would get virtually nil coverage.

It's a better standard than the NSW Cup, but in terms of media coverage, both comps are pretty much on par.

I just had a look at the WARL comp and I notice 6 or 7 teams. So Perth doesn't need a team now because they've already got a bunch of teams?

I already told you what to do if you wanted to argue it.