What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane2 Bid News

Which Brisbane2 Team Name?

• Total voters

dimitri

First Grade
I still like Brisbane Chargers.

What about Brisbane Crushers.

The Leagues Club is already There!

TOOT TOOT!!!!!

Crushers-Splash-Page.jpg

Brisbane Hornets.To relate to the RAAF's planes and the sting of the hornet.
Else the Brisbane Scorpions

I like both of those names. The Brisbane Hornets would be a spectacular launch, to say the least.

I'm finding it hard to come up with a better alternative, especially considering I'm a died-in-the-wool Welshman who hates Qld with a passion.

Brisbane Wankers?

Lockyer4President!

First Grade
I like both of those names. The Brisbane Hornets would be a spectacular launch, to say the least.

I'm finding it hard to come up with a better alternative, especially considering I'm a died-in-the-wool Welshman who hates Qld with a passion.

Brisbane Wankers?

Brisbane Five-series-in-a-row-ers?

lturner

Juniors
Yeah brothers or brewers would be fine to both have a monk as their logo. The celtics logo would arguably polarize anyone from non Anglo descent but it gets the job done. Youd have to be mad to think the brothers teams in both union and league in Brisbane are good Christian boys.

Brothers are a Catholic club, not just Christian.

That's why they're called "the Fish".

hellteam

First Grade
I like the Crushers or Chargers out of any of the new suggested names actually. Maybe it's just cause I'm used to it a bit.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Does it have to be named Brisbane? How about just South Queensland (remove the East part from the name), then you could have them named the Stingrays.

adamkungl

Immortal
Why does Chargers keep getting a mention? It was a rubbish name 13 years ago or whenever the GC was using it

Timbo

Staff member
Isn't that why the Moreton Bay monniker keeps getting thrown around? Because people want something other than 'Brisbane' and 'South Queensland' is a failed name?

This is my choice for colours. I like a mostly white strip. None of the other designs are any good but an away strip would obviously be mostly blue and green.

colours.jpg

applesauce

Bench
That reminds me instantly of a Raiders alternate. I think it would have to be forest green if you wanted those colours.