What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brisbane3 - What is needed to make it a successful bid?

BuffaloRules

Coach
Back to the original point, I think PNG or NZ2 not getting over the line is probably Brisbane3's best, and maybe only, hope of getting in the NRL within the next 20 years.

I find it hard to imagine that NZ2 could be announced and then not get across the line ….

PNG … there is always a chance I suppose …. although I think if they go through the song and dance of announcing the PNG team ..I think they at least get to the starting line… after that … who knows …

flippikat

Bench
I find it hard to imagine that NZ2 could be announced and then not get across the line ….

PNG … there is always a chance I suppose …. although I think if they go through the song and dance of announcing the PNG team ..I think they at least get to the starting line… after that … who knows …
If the Government funding is pulled or even scaled back, the PNG NRL team may be closed.

A way to soften the blow might be to add a 2nd PNG team into Queensland Cup ?

BuffaloRules

Coach

If the Government funding is pulled or even scaled back, the PNG NRL team may be closed.

A way to soften the blow might be to add a 2nd PNG team into Queensland Cup ?
i cant see the Govt funding …if approved in the first place .. then being pulled prior to 2028….

just my prediction…

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
20 teams won’t be where the nrl finishes at

24 is where I think it ends up

so 3 Brisbane and 3 nz

Latest posts