What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos 7's team

ParraMatt

Bench
I sent about 10. And look what we got out of it. Nashy and Kingaroy. What was your name on the other forum mate!

ParraMatt

Bench
Joondalup_Giant
Nashy
Keeney
FurryCat
Nulla_Fan
King Tigerman
DieHard
Ultimate Jacka$$
Kingaroy Redant

9 Strong Players. Go Joondalup!

Evilgrowler

First Grade
G'day KR. My Tatts are doing just fine thanks. Feeling the effects of the weekends sunburn, but they haven't complained to much. ;-)

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Yes JG.

Can't let a Western Australian down. Not that I'll be much good at this, but at least you've got a shot at putting a team together now.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
Joondalup_Giant
Nashy
Keeney
FurryCat
Nulla_Fan
King Tigerman
DieHard
Ultimate Jacka$$
Kingaroy Redant
EvilGrowler
10 players 3 more 2 go :D :D

Anonymous

Juniors
The trial has now been posted in the matches thread.
Captains can name their teams when they're ready.

Parra v Broncos
Full Time: Wednesday 18 February, 2004. 9:00PM AEDT (Sydney time)

Good luck to both sides. :D

Nashy

Juniors
Sorry to dampen your spirits, but I have to pull out, call it an Injury (school).

I am already under a lot of pressure, 1 week in, and won't find time to right essays for the sevens.

Very Sorry team :(

roosterboy60

Juniors
You posted at the right time. And it was the right thread. But only articles are able to be posted in that thread until fulltime. Just thought I'd help out I'll leave you alone now :)

Anonymous

Juniors
There's no dramas at all. The referees are really quite flexible and want to see the game played in the spirit it was intended.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Sorry, I didn't explain myself. It was one of your team mates who posted a non article in the game thread. As this is a trial, it's basically unimportant but a good time to familiarise themselves with the rules. ;-)

[furrycat]

Coach
I apologise for that by the way fellas :oops: Rules have been thoroughly read and that won't happen again. Thanks for being understanding though

Latest posts