What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Losing

I think it’s safe to say Quigs can start printing the next lot of Broncos T - Shirts.

13 years won f**k all.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I don’t think seibold will be afraid to wield the axe up there, I’d be dropping Boyd straight away. He’s a disgrace.

That team is diabolical and it’s great to see!

bluefox1968

Juniors
Love it
Love it
Love it

Mate, at full time, I had a grin on my face from ear to ear, and I don't even like the Tigers...

I texted my brother-in-law (who is a prototypical Broncos fan), and he was about to smash his 65" TV...

LOL...

Inferno

Coach
It would be better if I hadn't tipped the merkins. Won't be doing that again any time soon.

Quigs

Immortal
I feel real sorry for the Donkey Bastards. Really sorry.

And nek week they have got the big old Happy Clappers down in cold Clapperville.

C'mon Ricky fire up the mucus.

Quigs

Immortal
Just a little heads up. As mentioned already the Donks have got the Go Ricky's next Sunday (4pm game) in the ACT. I hope them big mucas bastards knock em around because guess who has them the round after.

I believe we meet them at the early round game after the Donks have a short turnaround. Sun to Thurs.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Just a little heads up. As mentioned already the Donks have got the Go Ricky's next Sunday (4pm game) in the ACT. I hope them big mucas bastards knock em around because guess who has them the round after.

I believe we meet them at the early round game after the Donks have a short turnaround. Sun to Thurs.

We play them on a Saturday night up there. After we play Penrith on a Thursday night so our turnaround is actually longer for once

Card Shark

Immortal
Inglis retires, what odds Darius is off to Souths to reunite with Daddy if the Broncos keep losing?

bluefox1968

Juniors
Inglis retires, what odds Darius is off to Souths to reunite with Daddy if the Broncos keep losing?
Ha ha.

Did not think of that, but I did think: "How good are Souths going when they have lost GI and Angus Crichton, and are STILL winning..."

They don't need Darius Bennett-Boyd...

Latest posts