What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos Losing

Card Shark

Immortal
Blatant Broncos knock on in 1st half.

Play on. FMD.

Not sure if this is the 1 you mean but these days EVERY time a player going to make a tackle knocks the ball down whilst attempting the tackle (90% of the time not playing at the ball), it is 6 again.

The Cowboys were attacking the line & Broncos did just that...but no six again.

I hate the six again every time decision but why was it changed in this instance?? I’ve seen 100 of exactly the same thing get 6 again calls.

It is these little bias’ that shit me!

bluefox68

Staff member
Not sure if this is the 1 you mean but these days EVERY time a player going to make a tackle knocks the ball down whilst attempting the tackle (90% of the time not playing at the ball), it is 6 again.

The Cowboys were attacking the line & Broncos did just that...but no six again.

I hate the six again every time decision but why was it changed in this instance?? I’ve seen 100 of exactly the same thing get 6 again calls.

It is these little bias’ that shit me!

Of course! The game is made up of 'LITTLE MOMENTS' that affect the whole 'story' - pretty much everything contributes to the final result.

So, when the refs are biased for one team or against another, it AFFECTS THE RESULT!!!

I know they are human, but they should NOT be going into games thinking, 'Well, the Storm should win this one', or 'I'm at Suncorp, so QLD will probably win.' If you can't handle the job, you shouldn't be doing it.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Broncos and Cowboys are both f**king shit and neither deserve to be in the finals. Especially the Broncos, they got so lucky in that game. Refs are f**ked.

Seibold is overrated and so is half his team. They’re dog wank but will be in the finals because the NRL needs them to be.
Is there a market as to whether Seibold lasts 5 years in the gig? He is a bloody hack and a imposter - hell didn’t Henjack get flicked for less.

Card Shark

Immortal
This season is not over & there’s always next.

They have blooded some good young players this year, so next year no excuses.

bluefox68

Staff member
I'm about to become an honorary Souths supporter for a couple of hours.

My brother-in-law scored 7 tickets for the Broncos-Rabbitohs game this Friday, and I'm goin'...

ACTUALLY, I'll be the annoying bloke in the CRONULLA-SUTHERLAND SHARKS JERSEY - harassing as many Broncos fans as I possibly can!

My son and his mates (who are also coming) will not want to be anywhere near me!!!

Quigs

Immortal
You could always sit next to pen-eye junior and just tell him to sit down and shut the fharrk up.

If he doesn't ...... just give him a good flogging frontier style.

bluefox68

Staff member
You could always sit next to pen-eye junior and just tell him to sit down and shut up.

If he doesn't ...... just give him a good flogging frontier style.

Ha ha.

I weigh 107 kg, but I reckon he'd deck me, for sure!!

In other news, I went for a bike ride along the Brisbane river this morning, and went flying past Darren LockyAAA - he was on his morning run, I guess!!!

Mr Bennett was very gracious loser last time they met. Wonder if he will remain so if he loses this time with a little more on the line? Especially if Boncs get a few favorable calls. Post game might be as good as the game itself!

Quigs

Immortal
I'm hoping and praying that there is a real fharkkk up near the end that results in the Donks going down. Trust me there is nothing better to hear then a Donkeys supporter squealling about being robbed.

On the other hand a real flogging would be fun too.

shadowboxer

First Grade
I'm hoping and praying that there is a real fharkkk up near the end that results in the Donks going down. Trust me there is nothing better to hear then a Donkeys supporter squealling about being robbed.

Anything to shit that fat flog Seibold - arrogant flop north of the border, dead set whinging cat south side

bluefox68

Staff member

Ha ha - yes, it would make the train trip home awesome!!!

Quigs

Immortal
f0b2ff0437142cc8ec327d032729f1c6.jpg