What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Broncos

dinghydi

Juniors
A hospital could build a bloody ward for just us on the forum and we would fill the joint
True! Some of my Medical Concerns (referals ) or whatever started from posts on this forum . Definately some Melanoma checks and subsequent Laser treatment did.

R-15-3

Bench
Biggest “10meters” in years last night.
I’d love to see an aerial view and average out the 10 for that first half compared to the past 2 weeks. Number of plays had us back 12 meters.

Did anyone see that thug Stagg kick Katoa in the head, it was the last tackle…

Staggs has always pulled out some of his best games against us. That was pure frustration that we got the better of him this time.

Iro and Riki were going at each other all match too. Maybe Iro was telling him did you get the number plate of the truck that did that your face?

Lol

Staggs has always pulled out some of his best games against us. That was pure frustration that we got the better of him this time.

Iro and Riki were going at each other all match too. Maybe Iro was telling him did you get the number plate of the truck that did that your face?

Lol
Iro and Ramien's defence in the 2nd half was impressive

Would you heathens stop talking about your own personal health and hygiene problems. For fharrks sake, it is the morning after we touched up the far can Donkeys.

Smile, laugh and Pile on the shit. It is a beautiful day. ..... week ..... and month.
I must admit it's a great day in Brisbane it's like sun is shining more then ever.
Donkey jerseys have vanished

sladden road

Juniors
If you ever dop in to Currumbin Valley Brewery make sure you ask for the cook there. He's one of my best mates and played drums with me in numerous bands over the years. He cooks a great feed too, watch out for his "special sauce" though, he can be a bit of a wanker at times...
BBB I am a big fan of Valley Brewing. The sours they produce are second to none. Bubble gum grape and the creamy soda, award winning.All of their beers, in a can , are above average.
I was very excited for the tap house but it’s under wheelming IMO. I have a friend who works there so I will say hi to chef.
I think they dont have the beers thru the taps at the good gas rate. They all pour like shit tho I have had them at other places on tap and they are fine.
I mentioned it to old mate brewer.
He’s fruity than me, and that takes some doing..

he wasn’t stoked