What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Broncos

shadowboxer

First Grade
Finally watched the game post long long lunch yesterday. I did see the result when still swilling at the landsdowne, but not much on the game.
The wasn’t pretty but it was a win that was well needed.
Fair team effort across the park, but special mention has to go to the Brisbane fans - as soon as the second half kicked off they were in disbelief. The background looks from the fans were priceless.
Enjoy the long weekend

fizman

Bench
In my world, Saturdays win is the equivalent of beating Melbourne, Manly and St George at the same time.

They have been cheating since 1988. When you look at the resources that these grubs have available - they should be winning the Premiership every year.

Every year the Broncos don’t win the comp is a win for Rugby League.

In my world, Saturdays win is the equivalent of beating Melbourne, Manly and St George at the same time.

They have been cheating since 1988. When you look at the resources that these grubs have available - they should be winning the Premiership every year.

They have had teams win where the 17 all had origin experience, and nothing said about the cap.
As each extra team has come into QLD they have lost some grounding.
I am glad Dolphins are cashed up, they won't get caught like the Crushers did I know super league around at the time.
Bring in another team in Brisbane, make them fight for fans like in sydney

Quigs

Immortal
And who could forget the Thorough Bred Club and all those players that remained at the Donkeys on less money ............ wink, wink.

Inferno

Coach

Could not agree more Fizman.

Broncs are at the top of my most hated team list.

The way the lost the last two GFs they played in were almost as sweet as the one we won.

jc155776

Coach

A donkeys win for people living in QLD, and especially Brisbane is such a big deal. It means no barrage of text messages, smart ass comments from classic Donkey fair weather fans.

Those south of the boarder will probably never understand the pure joy of the 2023 Penrith win. If the Sharkies can't win it, the next best thing is the Donkeys losing from an unloseable position with a massive choke.

Getting near 20 years and won f**k all for them....

shadowboxer

First Grade
Little wonder why Ben Hunt went south to Dargon country. Imagine being confronted with the dropped ball GF north of the border.

Quigs

Immortal
donkeys-kfc.jpg