What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day vs Broncos

I was in a private hospital one time in the early 80s. A few friends worked there as well as my GF at the time.

Went to theater for something to do with me schnoz (probably getting it straightened) and woke up in recovery with my GF, who was a theatre nurse and a few of her mates luaghing their guts out.

Had no idea why until later, a few hours later, when really awake I got up to go for a piss and found a big pink bow tied around my johnson. The bitches had photos as well.
Big pink bow aye. Talk it up hahaha.

You'd be lucky to wrap dental floss around mine when I've been under anaesthetic, it pretty well disappears 🤣🤣🤣

dinghydi

Juniors
I am soooo far can happy. It is as good as winning lotto for moi.

I was waiting for fat little Alfie to run out with pillows for the Donkey players as they were allowed to lay all over our tackled players all game. It was just so obvious.

The shit head Donkey supporters have been lining up to come at me but now we have kicked their over rated arses I will be playing swat the fly with them for months. Gawd I love miserable far can Donkey supporters. I can hear the squealing now.

And another thing, would all you heathens stop talking about your brain surgeries.
Brain surgery ? Not Me. I still got the full tool set. some folks just need the garage door checked out now and then to keep the polywaffles in check.

Good win Sharkies
I saw that you said you were in Umina? Are you Umina Panther (you're old forum name?)
If so, I always liked your posts. I think we talked one time of my friends who live there.
The people who have released my records own the Link and Pin at Woy Woy. Played there a bunch of times.
One of my drummers lives there, top fella.
One of best mates has signage across the main Gosford Park, big sponsors of the Mariners, oh and a huge Sharks supporter.

Generalzod

Immortal
Was watching the game at my brother in laws place. Here is my prognosis the Broncos are missing Reynolds in saying that the Broncos first try how long do you get before the ref calls played the ball ?, that player had an eternity to pass the ball, the second try was just shear luck, my point is they where lucky to even score those tries..

Quigs

Immortal
Arhhhh well the Nursing Home is in darkness and the nurse wants me to turn off 'me' torch.

I might just have one more squiz at the NRL live ladder then it's off to snooze time for me. I want to be fresh as a daisy in the morn as I go hunting Donkey supporters. Oh they will be hiding.

As for all you heathens with your butt problems I hope the bed pans are as cold as ice.

blue bags

First Grade
Arhhhh well the Nursing Home is in darkness and the nurse wants me to turn off 'me' torch.

I might just have one more squiz at the NRL live ladder then it's off to snooze time for me. I want to be fresh as a daisy in the morn as I go hunting Donkey supporters. Oh they will be hiding.

As for all you heathens with your butt problems I hope the bed pans are as cold as ice.
Turn the porches light's Off aswell 😊

Chins get the wins

First Grade
I saw that you said you were in Umina? Are you Umina Panther (you're old forum name?)
If so, I always liked your posts. I think we talked one time of my friends who live there.
The people who have released my records own the Link and Pin at Woy Woy. Played there a bunch of times.
One of my drummers lives there, top fella.
One of best mates has signage across the main Gosford Park, big sponsors of the Mariners, oh and a huge Sharks supporter.
I've only ever had one account because creating more after being banned would be wrong....

I'm up near Forster now but it still get to as many gigs at the Link and Pin as possible. Great little venue ran by great people.