What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Broncos V St Helens match thread

simon says

First Grade
dazza62 said:
Beat me to it mate ..
I thought that was Locky,s worst performance in yrs...& as a result the whole team played accordingly.

For sure......Tate,Hodges and Hunt looked in good form but did not get one decent ball from the worlds best all night.

Knowing Lockyer I was waitng for him to pass early or cut out,go himself.....anything......but it just didnt happen/.

Its the worst tactical game I have ever seen from him and the Broncs lost,when I reckon they had enough possession to win easily.

Leek UK

Juniors
Captain_Fred said:
Leeds UK, why didn't you just use the existing thread?

*steals Timmahs hat*
Can a mod please merge this into the other thread?
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrr im soooooooooo sorry im not harming anyone am i?:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
fourplay said:
If St Helens were in the NRL last year they would of won the comp. An understrengthed and down on form team tonight completely out played Brisbane. The ref was Australian too and St Helens played through a lot of bad calls. Brisbane were fully prepared and "fitter than ever for this time of year."

We can keep pretending the NRL is so far ahead.. but 6 of the last 7 World Club Challenges? Excuses are running out.

I wont even begin with your 1st sentence

You can be as fit as Lance Armstrong, but if you have not played (celtic crusaders..i dont think so) together since October then most teams will found out.
Play the game in say June July in Australia and we shall see how the UK teams go.

Shorty

Staff member
fourplay said:
St Helens out played Brisbane all over the park.

6 of the last 7 world club challenges ? Who is surprised anymore ? Seriously.

The top tier Super League teams will beat the NRL's finest any day of the week. Well 6 days out of 7 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Interesting...yet you seem to be a pathetic excuse for the Tri-nations....:roll:

Leek UK

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
I wont even begin with your 1st sentence

You can be as fit as Lance Armstrong, but if you have not played (celtic crusaders..i dont think so) together since October then most teams will found out.
Play the game in say June July in Australia and we shall see how the UK teams go.
Yeah i suppose brisbane can use the rain as an excuse :doubt: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

simon says

First Grade
fourplay said:
If St Helens were in the NRL last year they would of won the comp. An understrengthed and down on form team tonight completely out played Brisbane. The ref was Australian too and St Helens played through a lot of bad calls. Brisbane were fully prepared and "fitter than ever for this time of year."

We can keep pretending the NRL is so far ahead.. but 6 of the last 7 World Club Challenges? Excuses are running out.

Obviously the price of marijuana is cheaper in the UK than Australia cos you must have smoked anout ten pounds of the stuff before posting this tripe.

:lol: :lol:

Bicey_18

Bench
fourplay said:

St Helens are a great side but to say they would have won the comp in the NRL is ridiculous! They win one game by 4 points, have had 3 matches already this season against an opposition who hasnt had a real hit out that have to travel across the other side of the world to play one game. St Helens to have a chance to win the comp in the NRL would have to play every game in England because in Australia I dont think they would win many games.

Leek UK

Juniors
Cowgirl86 said:
Interesting...yet you seem to be a pathetic excuse for the Tri-nations....
Thats funny i didnt know we were discussing LAST YEARS tri nations :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

McCrud

Juniors
The Broncos were beaten fairly and squarely - the quality of the game wasn't flash but that's to be expected I suppose. I'm not going to rubbish any of the Broncos for their performances either, they didn't play to thier ablility but hey - It's only the start of a long season....

Hope Thaiday's neck is ok, that tackle looked sketchy. Apart from that there did not sem to be any serious injuries, so that's a relief.

Shorty

Staff member
fourplay said:

LOL Quote of the day:lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Leek UK said:
Yeah i suppose brisbane can use the rain as an excuse :doubt: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Rain or no rain, play the game in Australia in the middle of our season and we shall see what the result will be.

I know i am dealing with a 15 yr old when one uses laughing icons.

simon says

First Grade
Leek UK said:
however,the class of sculthorpe,

If by class you mean the ability to rake the ball out of a players hand after he is tackled without the ref catching him, then yes he is an EXTREMELY classy player.

Leek UK

Juniors
Leek UK said:
Thats funny i didnt know we were discussing LAST YEARS tri nations

COME ON YOU SUPER DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPER ST HELENS

\\\\:D/ :music1: :music2: :thumb :sto:

Stagger eel

Staff member
If St Helens played in the NRL they'll be completely f**ked by June, they wouldn't last the distance.

Leek UK

Juniors
Le KooK said:
The Broncos were beaten fairly and squarely - the quality of the game wasn't flash but that's to be expected I suppose. I'm not going to rubbish any of the Broncos for their performances either, they didn't play to thier ablility but hey - It's only the start of a long season....

Hope Thaiday's neck is ok, that tackle looked sketchy. Apart from that there did not sem to be any serious injuries, so that's a relief.
well said le kook i agree with that mate.I do believe we are behind the NRL,however why shouldnt us brits enjoy the win.

Leek UK

Juniors
eelavation said:
If St Helens played in the NRL they'll be completely f**ked by June, they wouldn't last the distance.
a moderator swearing,naughty naughty.
u must be upset

Stagger eel

Staff member
Le KooK said:

yes...well played that game in April and at Suncorp and you lap them. The poms use the WCC as a councelling session to make them feel good.

Frederick

Staff member
Leek UK said:
well said le kook i agree with that mate.I do believe we are behind the NRL,however why shouldnt us brits enjoy the win.
No-one said you shouldn't. You certainly are...I see you've found the emoticons

Leek UK

Juniors
simon says said:
If by class you mean the ability to rake the ball out of a players hand after he is tackled without the ref catching him, then yes he is an EXTREMELY classy player.
Just dont like it do u ,u aussies:lol:

Latest posts