What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brookvale Oval holds only 13,000?

Eion

First Grade
I'd much rather be watching a brooky full house. All we've got is the usual souffs wankfest with an undeserved home ground advantage. The nrl suck arse.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
I'd much rather be watching a brooky full house. All we've got is the usual souffs wankfest with an undeserved home ground advantage. The nrl suck arse.

Allianz is not the south Sydney home ground, so their is no hone ground advantage. It is by coincidence close to their heartland. But the onus is still on manly fans to get to the ground and by weight of numbers make it their home ground.

elbusto

Coach
Allianz is not the south Sydney home ground, so their is no hone ground advantage. It is by coincidence close to their heartland. But the onus is still on manly fans to get to the ground and by weight of numbers make it their home ground.

Until Eion and his idiotic mates realise that dumps like Brookvale are the past not the future we will get nowhere. Anybody outside Sydney looks at grounds like Brookie and asks 'are you serious?'. Its 2014 ffs

no name

Coach

What about the ground announcer pumping up Surgess' stats and playing the Bunnies song at the end?
If it's not at Brookie they should at least make it neutral.

insert.pause

First Grade
What about the ground announcer pumping up Surgess' stats and playing the Bunnies song at the end?
If it's not at Brookie they should at least make it neutral.

They play the entrance music for each side as they enter and the winners music, if manly had of won they would have played eagle rock. Simple enough concept?

no name

Coach
They play the entrance music for each side as they enter and the winners music, if manly had of won they would have played eagle rock. Simple enough concept?

I look forward to the Cowboys announcer fapping over Parker or Thaiday tomorrow night. And if the unlikely happens and the Bronco's win, they won't be playing the Bronco's song.

insert.pause

First Grade
I look forward to the Cowboys announcer fapping over Parker or Thaiday tomorrow night. And if the unlikely happens and the Bronco's win, they won't be playing the Bronco's song.

If manly fans want to be offended by the ground announcer they have to actually be there first, he's hardly going to get the crowd revved up by screaming lyrical about watmough.

elbusto

Coach
The more I read these dreadful Manly threads the more it sounds like the Club needs to expand its fan base on the North Shore.

Theoretically Manly should be massive - not going to happen while they have these ridiculous internal brawls.

Smith's reforms around Board structure........

reanimate

Bench

Exactly no name, I fully support our finals being played at the SFS and think that those that whine about it need to get over it (bar Brookvale being redeveloped to hold at least 25k in the future), but FFS, if it's to be our 'home' finals venue, then don't play the visitors' victory song if they win- that doesn't happen at a home ground.

beave

Coach
When Brisbane run out tonight their team song will be played over the PA, happened 2 years ago in Tvl as well, it's not that big a deal honestly....It might be our 'home final' but it's neutral when it comes to the multimedia/audio experience at the ground, not sure why people are making a big song and dance about it, its been like this for a while.

carcharias

Immortal
Yeah...Souths and Bulldogs home ground.

Imagine the whingeng still.
Only by default because they were too useless to save their own joints.

It is the only solution to make it even.

You can't have one team having a home final where another who finished higher is not allowed to.

They could hold them all at shark park.
It's not like we are using then this time of year.

Latest posts