What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buderus: getting crapper and dirtier

langpark

First Grade
Buderus seems to be getting crapper with each game and becoming more and more of a grub. when you compare him to Cam Smith as a player there is no longer even a comparison. I used to like the guy but he just does too much grubby sh*tt in the rucks these days.

Shorty

Staff member
I agree with you 100% used to be quite a good player but now he's just grubby and blatantly disrespectful.

Doesn't deserve to be captain.

lockyno1

Post Whore
If Buderus wasn't captain he'd struggle to be there. IMO as soon as I saw Buderus at 9 and not Farah, immediately I was more confident. Buderus' kicking game is woeful.

Eddie.

Bench
Smith, Farah > Buderus

Buderus style of play is not as modern as both Smith and Farah

Very experienced campaigner, but his days are numbered in rep jerseys.

macavity

Referee
Buderus is still the best hooker in the world.

bad kick aside, he had a decent game. much better running game than smith.

NSW as a whole died in the second half - and we looked totally lost when Buderus went off.

all you haters can get fcucked.

borat

Bench
macavity said:
Buderus is still the best hooker in the world.

bad kick aside, he had a decent game. much better running game than smith.

NSW as a whole died in the second half - and we looked totally lost when Buderus went off.

all you haters can get fcucked.

I with Macavity with this one. I thought bedsy was quite good. Smith was excellent also, probably a struck match between the two.

Bomber

Bench
I'd be the best hooker in the world if I played all of my career - club, state and international - with Andrew Johns.

Without Joey to pass the ball to, we're finally seeing just how good Buderus really is.

Hodges got it right. Smith 1, Buderus 2.

aqua_duck

Coach
I love fickle supporters, Buderus hada great gme last night and I challenge anyone to give specific examples of grubbiness. I think Smth is probably better player right now but it helps that he's playing for the best team at the moment.

Costigan and Carroll do grubby stuff week in wee ou but they're laelled as tough and enforcers

aqua_duck

Coach
Bomber said:
I'd be the best hooker in the world if I played all of my career - club, state and international - with Andrew Johns.

Without Joey to pass the ball to, we're finally seeing just how good Buderus really is.
you really have no idea do you, Buderus won a dally M medal the year joey did his knee, where were you that year? Where's your dally m medal?

Bomber

Bench
So you agree with the last part of my post, which you declined to quote?

Smith 1, Buderus 2.

langpark

First Grade
aqua_duck said:
I love fickle supporters, Buderus hada great gme last night and I challenge anyone to give specific examples of grubbiness. I think Smth is probably better player right now but it helps that he's playing for the best team at the moment.

Costigan and Carroll do grubby stuff week in wee ou but they're laelled as tough and enforcers
there are plenty of specific examples.

Whenever he is part of a gang tackle and slides off his opponents, he always deliberately drags his legs/knees across their body.

Cranky

Juniors
I think the roll of the dummy-half has changed in the last couple of years. It used to be just get a bloke who can dart out and gobble up the meters and teach him to pass well. That worked well with the quick play the balls. Now that the ruck has been slowed down a fair bit, you really want your hooker forward to be a bit more of a play maker. The requirements have really gone back to the days of the Walters boys and Benny Elias. I don't think it suits Bederus' game really.

Frederick

Staff member
langpark said:
there are plenty of specific examples.

Whenever he is part of a gang tackle and slides off his opponents, he always deliberately drags his legs/knees across their body.
That's not specific, that's a generalisation. You say there are plenty of specific examples, so go on and name them. Who were the other players in the gang tackle? Who was the player being tackled? What minute of the match did it happen?

Latest posts