What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buderus may be gone

perverse

Referee
macavity said:
Surely this can't be true.

Danny has always struck me as a player of integrity and passion.

then again, so did that cat who chucked a tissy and left.

I just dont know what to think anymore.
seems to me we don't have even close to all the details.

from what little info we do have - buderus is having a very emotional response to the nuffies being booted. someone needs to sit him down and have a talk.. try and make him see the forest for the trees.

bedsy - YOUR MATES CAN'T DO THE JOB THEY'RE GETTING PAID TO DO!

Jono078

Referee
Also id like to add. This would have been a very easy rumour to come up with.

If the club and Danny himself deny this I hope ever started this f**kin sh*t rumour gets ripped into.

Macca616

Juniors
Why is everyone being so negative about Danny?

Short memories I say - how can you question his loyalty?

I'd be sad to see him go if this is all true but if he doesnt like or want to work with Smith i think anyone who says they will lose all respect of him is being petulant. And remember - this is probably all a beat up. When you look at the back page of the tele it sounds far worse than how the transcript reads.

orochimaru

Juniors
If buderus leaves it's only because he feels violated by the fact that someone that he doesn't know has come into his house and started booting out his family which would piss any man off.

My respect for him won't change if he leaves, and my passion for the knights will remain the same.

Rusty

Juniors
Why would he want to play under a coach that he has no respect for? Who belittles him in public? If he goes, good on him! Because I honestly could not stand working for someone who had no f**king idea what they were doing.

cram

Bench
An interview on the Sports Show from Sydney that is broadcast on 2HD tonight, Steve Burraston has suggested that Danny may need to aplogise to the club and Smith.

Rusty

Juniors
Well why the hell wouldn't you with Smith's antics? Yes he does but in a manner that does not rip the heart out of someone thats cares as much about the club as Bedsy.

orochimaru

Juniors
I also forgot that I have respect for Smith too, he is doing what he has been told(apparently), and the club needs this more than ever, but buderus has the right to get angry cause he is human.

~knights~

Juniors
they said on NBN news tonight that on Monday ...Steve burraston (CEO) will have both Coach Smith And buderus together to have a talk

orochimaru

Juniors
Thanks, I have been reading these forums for about a year and a half, just was too lazy to register lol, but this is something I needed to give my opinion on.

darkness

Juniors
jhonny bravo said:
I will guarantee that smith will be justified with what he is doing now in 12 months time when we are entrenched into the top 4 and vying for premiership favouritism. I may sound nieve but i am trully a believer in Smithy.

I would like to take a friendly wager with you on this one. I can't see any strengths in the signings for next season. There is plenty of strengths in Gids, Mullen, Walsh, Simpson, Patto, but unless they take the field all year, I doubt the knights will be much of a threat, especially if Buderus isn't there. My hopes were dashed after seeing that puddin Danny Wicks in PL, gimme Perry or Tanner any day.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate what a sook.

None of us should be surprised though - these are professional sportsmen we're talking about. They're a bunch of spoiled sooks and the way some tragics worship them just helps them maintain their warped sense of reality.

They all seem like top blokes until things don't go their way then they spit the dummy. Buderus is no different.

IanG

Coach
Well the sooner they can clear the air the better. If we're there on Grand Final Day Next Year then yes Brian Smith will be justified in what's he's doing at the club

macavity

Referee
darkness said:
I would like to take a friendly wager with you on this one. I can't see any strengths in the signings for next season. There is plenty of strengths in Gids, Mullen, Walsh, Simpson, Patto, but unless they take the field all year, I doubt the knights will be much of a threat, especially if Buderus isn't there. My hopes were dashed after seeing that puddin Danny Wicks in PL, gimme Perry or Tanner any day.

and what do you think of the guys we have signed this year

McDoogs, Vuna, Taia....?

jhonny bravo

Juniors
macavity said:
and what do you think of the guys we have signed this year

McDoogs, Vuna, Taia....?
Our signings are very good imo as they will compliment the players that are at the club and coming through. But will say this the BIGGEST mistake the Knights have made in the past 10 years and it is not letting BK go, it not being able to find an extra $20k to keep Quinny. The bloke is play centre/wing for the BEST team in the comp and in a star studded backline. The Knights recruitment need to hang there heads in shame. We could of done without Tighe and Carmont just to keep Quinny.

keeney

First Grade
I don't think we should have either, but realistically, I don't think he would have amounted to much here, Matt White has played better than him in the last half of the season. Time will tell I suppose, he has promise, but he's so...large.

darkness, not all are signings seem phenomenal at this stage, I'll give you that. But, denying the obvious talent of Cross, Naiqama, Taia and Houston is a bit silly.