What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Buderus should have been sent off

Raider_69

Post Whore
Razor said:
So you say it's the same as Woolfords tackle, but Woolford was treated too harshly? He recieved a 3-week suspension for his tackle, the loading took him to 9. Buderus doesn't have any loading going on, so if Canberra fans say Woolfords 3 weeks is too harsh how can they support 5 weeks (which a Grade 3 will give him) for Buderus?

Read over my post again mate.
I didnt say grading should be the same, i said its the tackles were the same in the way that the momentum and gravity arguement can be made... it didnt help germ and it shouldnt help Buderus, Buderus's is easily worse then Woolfords. Germ recieved a grade 2 from memory, automatic 3 weeks, then loading took him the rest of the way

If germ was a grade 2, then Buderus is looking at a minimum of a grade 3. Probably 4 weeks, 5 with his carry over points, maybe 6-7 if he has previous offences that will give him loading

Gene Krupa

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Please go right ahead and bold the section of my post, where by im wrong GK
do that and contribute or piss off back to the knights forum and bitch about me there :)

You're guys are doing all the bitching atm mate.

You'd think they were the ones who Danny did the tackle to.

Gene Krupa

Referee
scottyj said:
If he gets less than 5 weeks - sum1 can have my GF ticket and I'm done for the season

65600L.jpg

Sook!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Gene Krupa said:
You're guys are doing all the bitching atm mate.

You'd think they were the ones who Danny did the tackle to.

Whinging? :lol: abit melodramatic isnt it?
Several raiders fans are of the opinion it is/should be a send off offence and if Buderus plays another game this season it will be a farce, we are being vocal about that opinion, steming from the germ suspension, all we want is consistency

you knights fans are taking it personally and interpreting that as "whinging"

Gene Krupa

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Several raiders fans are of the opinion it is/should be a send off offence and if Buderus plays another game this season it will be a farce, we are being vocal about that opinion, steming from the germ suspension, all we want is consistency

you knights fans are taking it personally and interpreting that as "whinging"

No, nothing personal. I just don't understand greeneye starting a thread for every aspect of the game that lead to a Knights advantage. Why would he be worried about a game that has "nothing" to do with the game he SHOULD be worried about? Todays game against the Bulldogs.

The whole judicury system is a farce! There's no consistancy in any of their decisions. Just keep that in mind if Danny doesn't get the suspension you believe he should.

Balmain_Boy

I'll preface my post by saying that Newcastle's is the bandwagon i'm hopping on for the finals series, a good ARL team.

However, the tackle was a bloody shocker. Momentum smentum. There's momentum in EVERY bloody tackle. Sure there was momentum, but the situation was totally avertable if Buderus had made a legal tackle. If anyone seeks to argue that Buderus didn't pick the legs up and flip over Robertson they are kidding themselves. He didn't have his hand between Robertson's legs, but he didn't have to. He still lifted and put Robertson in a dangerous position.
5-6 weeks before loading.

Razor

Coach
Raider_69 said:

Woolford only received a 9-week suspension because of his bad record.

If he did not have loading, he would have recieved 3 weeks

Buderus does not have loading.

Woolford's was also worse than Buderus's tackle.

So if you want consistancy treat them equal. Buderus should get a Grade 1. Since Woolford got a Grade 2, and it's not as bad. A grade 1 means Buderus gets 2 weeks. If he gets the same as Woolford he misses 3 weeks.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
The Canberra fans in this forum are absolutely unbelieveable. There is just so much hatred directed at the Knights. What precisely is the problem here? If ur not whinging about Johns, its Buderus. Give it a rest!!

t-ba

Post Whore
Gene Krupa said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's laughable from a fan of a team who had two players sent to the bin in a crucial game!

Shut up you effin cee.

Raiders Plight

Juniors
Jobdog said:
The Canberra fans in this forum are absolutely unbelieveable. There is just so much hatred directed at the Knights. What precisely is the problem here? If ur not whinging about Johns, its Buderus. Give it a rest!!

well you did put 70 on us in round 2, and at home too, then there was the 12m forward pass that lead to a try.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Jobdog said:
The Manly bloke didn't even land on his head.
Wow you are a f*cking genius! You don't need to land on your head to cause spinal damage.
My mate is paralysed because he was hit in the upper spine by a players knee. Robertson was very lucky not to sustain a career ending injury. One of the worst tackles i have ever seen.
F*ckwit

Johns Magic

Referee
Harold Bishop said:
Wow you are a f*cking genius! You don't need to land on your head to cause spinal damage.
My mate is paralysed because he was hit in the upper spine by a players knee. Robertson was very lucky not to sustain a career ending injury. One of the worst tackles i have ever seen.
F*ckwit

Shutup you grovelling little bitch. Grow a set, seriously.

greeneyed

First Grade
Gene Krupa said:
No, nothing personal. I just don't understand greeneye starting a thread for every aspect of the game that lead to a Knights advantage. Why would he be worried about a game that has "nothing" to do with the game he SHOULD be worried about? Todays game against the Bulldogs.

The whole judicury system is a farce! There's no consistancy in any of their decisions. Just keep that in mind if Danny doesn't get the suspension you believe he should.

I started two threads about aspects of Friday night football... as I was an interested rugby league fan. Just because I'm a Raiders' fan, I shouldn't be allowed to express a view? I saw some incidents, and expressed an opinion. Sorry but I thought it was a NRL forum, where people discuss issues on any NRL issue.

the ref

Juniors
parra_panther said:
Exactly.

But who knows, perhaps the entire tri-nations too. Let's wait and see.

He has already made himself unavailable for the Tri-nations due to the upcoming arrival of his first child.

Sounds like a lot of sore losers to me........................

LESStar58

Referee
WTF? Why would you send him off with 5 mins left in the game? I agree the sin binning was a bit questionable but a sending off would have been laughable!

Fathead

Bench
Ive definately seen worse 'spear' tackles.
There is NO way that it was a send off offence and the referee handled it competently - Esp in dealing with BK running in.

Maybe BK can start the stories...

" He will be in a dark room for a year"
" Wont play again"
" I thought he was going to die "

domdom

Juniors
It was a bad tackle, and deserves at least a grade 2, but i wouldnt be suprised if they grade it as a one.

one of the worst reffing displays i've seen outside of under 12 footy, some pretty dodgy calls for both sides (fair bit of holding down, and matai's hit on johns was as soft as butter), but i'm biased, so that's all i'll say about that, but its pretty much unanimous that the ref was bad.

im just stoked the maroon and white have another shot. getting my ticket today!