What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bugs/Errors Thread

Briza

Juniors
the weirdest thing happened today, the oposition had the ball then on the 5th tackle the play the ball froze for about 5 seconds and I ended up with the ball and got tackled and it was a hand over, theygot 6 more tackle - lmao.
It happened again the next set but not again after that ?

P.J.

Juniors
Something that "bugs" me, is the falling, upside down tackle pass.

When you go to Legend level, you tackle players, and they still get a pass away after stumbling, and passing while upside down.

Looks great, but it happens way to often. I'm sure it's meant to resemble some of those miracle passes that players get away sometimes, but I had it 4 times in one set of 6, and my players NEVER do it.

I think it should be removed, or it's occurance reduced, to make the game more realistic.

sunny

One of the strangest games I've ever played- you know it's an unmitigated disaster with all these faults it has- we have seen maybe two hundred different ones listed in this thread alone, and that's before I've even listed some of the faults I've seen- yet it's actually not that terrible a game to play. weird.....

NPK

Bench
An annoying thing that happened yesterday. I offloaded in a tackle to the player about 10 metres away from the ball carrier and the player was standing on the sideline when he caught it, therefore giving away possession.

Another very minor one (nitpicky?)- when your kick restart doesn't go 10 metres, and this is displayed on the screen, metres is misspelt as meters (the American way).

Erhan

Juniors
Another bug I found quite amusing. As we all know, there are many tackle animations. Some where the ball carrier will travel forward and you know that he will not offload (like the one where he gets hit and just barges straight ahead for another 2-3 meters). These animations have occurred right on half-time/full-time and before the tackle animation has finished, the ref. blows the whistle for the game to end. Now this seems quite harmless, unless ofcourse you're just about to score a try, inwhich you are not credited for it because the game has ended. This happened to me when the CPU got over the line but the ref. had already called for half-time. Anyone else noticed this ?

NPK

Bench
Yep I noticed that the ref often blows his whistle for a turnover before the tackle has been completed. Hasn't happened to me on the tryline though yet :)

Hurriflatch

Referee
Got this error last night on PS2 version

I requested and interchange to happen (Wagon off Muckert on) before the change happened as it needs to wait till a break in play. Wagon got injured.

When it went to the screen to make the interchange Muckert was not avalaible, so I picked Pearson and the screen seemed to lock up I was able to press back and the game resumed. When I went back into my interchange list the team had 14 players listed in the starting side (both Pearson and Muckert listed as locks). With Wagon as an avalaible player on the bench along with 2 others.

Played the game a bit more trying to count if there were in fact 14 on the field. While doing this I made a hugh tackle and the ref blew his whistle to send the player to the bin at whiuch time the game locked up.

Reggie Dunlop

Juniors
Dragons playing Wigan at JJb Wigan
the dragons run out in the away strip (red and white stripes) and wigan run out in their home strip (red and white stripes).
i could barely tell them apart.

raz

Juniors
made a conversion right in front of the posts once and vossy said i missed and it didnt count :clap:

NPK

Bench
Weird thing just happened. I offloaded, it went backward, an opposition player picked the ball up, i spear tackled him as the opposition player was called offside. The result - my player going to the sin bin, but I got the penalty for offside. I don't even understand how the offside call happened anyway - he just picked up a wayward offload.

NPK

Bench
Another thing.
Twice now when I have received a penalty in the middle of the field within kicking range, i have chosen to go for a goal, but the kicker had to kick from out wide, not where the penalty was awarded.

NPK

Bench
wow, a weird thing just happened. Just after the Warriors kicked off after I had scored a try as the Broncos, the Broncos' jerseys (all of their clothes in fact) turned a light pink colour and they looked naked! lol

It went back to normal after 1 tackle.

NPK

Bench
A thing that is a bit annoying is when I score a try, and want to see the replay, I tap the sprint button once to skip the post try animation to get straight to the replay, but it skips the replay too sometimes.

NPK

Bench
Another thing. I kicked ahead on the last tackle (it was raining), the computer player turned around to run for it, he knocked the ball clearly in the direction that he was running, and it was called a knock on.

Sean7

Juniors
Playing against Brisbane, I tackled Berrigan short of the line, though he was still standing, the ref called for a change over, so one of my players felt it necessary to hit him in the back and push him over the line. Even though the ref had already call for the change over ages ago, he changed his call to held up and to make matters worse, the Broncos got the feed. I've found that the computer will always get the feed on the last tackle if they are held up, but you will not.

Playing against the warriors, they got a penalty 10m out, so one of their players walked up to take the tap, but kept walking all the way to the try line, took the tap and fell over the line.

On the last tackle, after a change over had already been called for, one of my players decided to spear tackle my opponent with the ball not even in play, earning them a match winning penalty.

Oh what fun :roll:

NPK

Bench
Similar things probably have happened to you, you just may not have noticed them.