What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldog Army??? WTF!!

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
its a credit to them they remember the words to

BULLDOGS clap clap BULLDOGS clap clap

i think i heard them the other week actually scream(say) "clap clap"

Just as it is a credit to you St Merge fans remembering the words to

SAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGEEEEEEOOOOORRRGGGEEEEEEEE

You are a dead set idiot.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Just as it is a credit to you St Merge fans remembering the words to

SAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GGGGGGGGGEEEEEEOOOOORRRGGGEEEEEEEE

You are a dead set idiot.

your the idiot. you spelt it wrong. we dont hold every letter like that we only hold the "A" and the "O"

"SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAINT GEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGE"

but hey thats just you proving my point.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Hey, you have to give them credit Ryde. They have mastered ther one chant perfectly

Good luck to the merged army, they are making progress.

oh thanks you guys, its great finally someone or in this case sometwo are finally seeing how much effort we have put in and actually coming out and showing the difference. unlike us tho you guys are going backwards, wasnt your very club who was trying to get back to its ROOTS and HEARTLAND or BELMORE but are now contradicting yourselves by bagging st george and its board for not moving this weeks game from OKI OUR HEARTLAND.

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
oh thanks you guys, its great finally someone or in this case sometwo are finally seeing how much effort we have put in and actually coming out and showing the difference. unlike us tho you guys are going backwards, wasnt your very club who was trying to get back to its ROOTS and HEARTLAND or BELMORE but are now contradicting yourselves by bagging st george and its board for not moving this weeks game from OKI OUR HEARTLAND.

Where did I ever say that I wanted the game moved from WIN Jubilee stadium (Yes, WIN... Not OKI!)?
If you want to make unfounded accusations then back it up with quotes.

I disagree with Todd Greenberg on this one and do NOT want the game moved from WIN Jubilee.

I love the old suburban grounds as do many other Bulldogs supporters and we wouldn't want this game moved for anything.

You just further proved my point -----> IDIOT!

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
Where did I ever say that I wanted the game moved from WIN Jubilee stadium (Yes, WIN... Not OKI!)?
If you want to make unfounded accusations then back it up with quotes.

I disagree with Todd Greenberg on this one and do NOT want the game moved from WIN Jubilee.

I love the old suburban grounds as do many other Bulldogs supporters and we wouldn't want this game moved for anything.

You just further proved my point -----> IDIOT!

ok IDIOT have a CLOSER read if you can, stop seeing what you want to read but what is in fact there. where do i ever state that you "QUOTED" you wanted the game moved from WIN JUBILEE. it was clearly directed towards your CLUB you idiot. but.....no how did the line go....oh thats right if you want to make unfounded accusations then back it up with quotes!

i dont even need to stat what point you have further pointed out to myself and other fellow dragon supporters..... BTW what was your point about "(Yes, WIN... Not OKI!)?

Xplosive

Juniors
Yeah, I've said my piece.

Apart from that it will just continue to go along the lines of "Yes you did", "No i didn't".

Pretty pointless tbh

It's funny that willow is not responding to my claims of him and his mates editing your post.
Little lying nerds, dont worry about them bro

Ryde-Bulldog

Juniors
ok IDIOT have a CLOSER read if you can, stop seeing what you want to read but what is in fact there. where do i ever state that you "QUOTED" you wanted the game moved from WIN JUBILEE. it was clearly directed towards your CLUB you idiot. but.....no how did the line go....oh thats right if you want to make unfounded accusations then back it up with quotes!

i dont even need to stat what point you have further pointed out to myself and other fellow dragon supporters..... BTW what was your point about "(Yes, WIN... Not OKI!)?

You quoted moe and I and then come out and say what you said in bold, as far as I am concerned that is directed at us.

To avoid further confusion I suggest you think before you type next time, it helps in situations like this as not everyone is a mind reader hence we don't know what is going on in you pea sized brain.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
this is what i hate about fighting with idiots..

they bring you down to their level, and then beat you with experience.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Where is Ouwet the godly legend? He's probably recording that Flinstone song.
This war is nothing without him.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
im really sorry but the only way for salvation is through orthodoxy(thats my opinion, im not saying anythin about other religions) so i wont be following the church of ouwet although it was a little tempting

You have the choice of joining the Holy Church Of Ouwet, you don't have to! We don't force anyone to join, The Church of Ouwet is the most liberal belief system in the world!

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
You quoted moe and I and then come out and say what you said in bold, as far as I am concerned that is directed at us.

To avoid further confusion I suggest you think before you type next time, it helps in situations like this as not everyone is a mind reader hence we don't know what is going on in you pea sized brain.

heheh your a dumb f**k idiot.

i stated, wasnt it your club bla bla bla.... and then continued with what you put in bold, i never ended the sentence with a fullstop or a commor or anything, i was still reffering to YOUR CLUB you POODLE. so put your head down, tail inbetween your legs and walk out quietly and stop digging yourself a whole

Rexxy

Coach
Hey, you have to give them credit Ryde. They have mastered ther one chant perfectly

Hey Moe, you are a schmoe. the club should send Greenberg the bill for the clean up. Poor sportsmanhip from a club whose fans were supposed to be ifting their act.

Jasdragon

Juniors
I also posted this in the dogs forum, I had a mate that was on the hill, just after the last try was scored and before it was disallowed, my mate was hit in the head by a milk crate! What f**king pussies throw things like that at anyone??? Especially when they had thought they had won!

A f**king disgrace!

Xplosive

Juniors
I also posted this in the dogs forum, I had a mate that was on the hill, just after the last try was scored and before it was disallowed, my mate was hit in the head by a milk crate! What f**king pussies throw things like that at anyone??? Especially when they had thought they had won!

A f**king disgrace!

I feel sorry for your mate and that is a scum act but I really wish it cracked you and l13 over the head.
Fcken nerds

CreaghzyMark

Juniors

A f**king disgrace!

heheh id like to see them throw a milk crate at our very own "BATISTA" hehehe

Latest posts