What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Briza

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Look at poor old Norths: Exemplary fans, a club that never did a bad deed by anybody. And they are gone.

LMFAO! - what about 3 or 4 players urinating on People at the SCG???

strider

Post Whore
Of course other team's fans end up involved, intoxicated, adrenalin charged people will take offense to being abused, spat on, punched etc etc.

The problem is that it is a re-occurring thing with the Bulldogs fans involved....if this was a one off, then you'd probably be blaming both team's fans, but its not!!!.....and lets face it the area of the stadium that was totally trashed was where the Bulldogs fans were sitting....there is no defense for their actions and you are just making an idiot of yourself by trying to do so.

All teams have a bad element in their fan base, but those Bulldogs fans take it to a new extreme - they are criminals and thugs who are just looking for trouble.

Fact is that people will start turning away from rugby league if they can't take their families to a game and feel safe....and if the young kids aren't brought up to be league fans, then the code will suffer greatly.

The Canturbury Bulldogs club is a black eye for rugby league - has been for MANY years now....I feel really sorry for their good supporters who are seeing their club trashed before their eyes......all my relatives on my mum's side have been Canturbury supporters most their lives - BUT they have now switched allegence to other clubs because they cannot stand the trouble this club has dragged up time after time after time.

Once Dead

Bench
Sorry, but this violence/hysteria/chaos MUST NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN AGAIN....Bulldogs fans must be separated from opposition fans - it may sound harsh, but in the current climate, tensions are at an all time high and WE cannot risk another one of these situations that a bunch of idiots want to create

If they want to wreck it for everyone else, they have - so they should be separated from the other supporters and if they want to sit in the opposition bays/areas and want to create trouble then they are just as identifiable to the police..........either that or the Bulldogs postpone some of their games because this will only get worse as they continue to play in the competition - i cannot see the Bulldogs making any positive progress at the moment nor in the near future....or at all, clubs DO NOT survive the past few years/incidents that the Bulldogs have experienced

Anarchy within the club mirrored with anarchy within their fan base....Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs R.I.P , whatever is masquerading as a family club at the moment is all a big hoax

melon....

Coach
The Mighty Rabbit said:
melon.... said:
Clevo, I was on the end of a thrashing once at the SFS. We were down by 30 at half time, and we booed our team off the park. Thats as bad as it got, so take your South Sydney sh!t and stick it. In my 30 years of following the chooks, I have never experienced bottles thrown by us. I have been mugged by a disgusting, flea bitten, dirty, infested, Souths Jersey wearing mongo in Redfern though. Worse than any Easts experience. That wasnt you was it?

If the way you mouth off on these forums is any indication of the way you behave when you go to the games..........
Ah yes Mr Bunny....but can you seperate fact from fiction??? Follow The Pied Piper...

[furrycat]

Coach
eternaltreblinka said:
labinator said:
eternaltreblinka said:
Channel Nine mentioned provocative chants by the Roosters supporters against the Bulldogs... did anyone hear them, and were they only after the Bulldogs supporters violence?

I was at the game last night, sitting in bay 13. In regards to the chants, this happened when the ref called time off after bottles were being thrown, the chant bulldogs are wankers chant arrosed from us roosters fans but with good merit if you can see where im coming from.
Thanks labinator. The way they said it I thought it may have been more directed at the Bulldogs as rapists etc, but clearly not!

Because I had a Bulldogs Jersey on, I copped flak from Roosters supporters, being called a "rapist" and of course the wanker chant. I'm 15, and I was being harrassed by at least 25 year old Rooster fans, being called rapist. The roosters fans should have been graceful that their team won... Not the way they acted. This doesn't condone the way we acted however, but it does show that the Bulldogs' fans were copping it ALL night.

melon....

Coach
sydraider said:
melon.... wrote

People actually feared for their lives. These fwits should be deported back to the war torn arseole from which they came!!! Better still, you can fit a neutron bomb into a baseball...and unlike conventional nuclear warheads, neutron bombs leave infrastructure in place.

The papers are going to have a field day, and this time, even Melon, cant knock them.

MATE YOU GUYS ARENT MUCH BETTER AT TIMES.

Remember when lockyer kicked that winning field goal on a friday night to clinch the game, it was a few years ago.
I was a muetral supporter but that night i seen chairs getting kicked off their bolts, fights picked with broncos fans, an old guy getting muscled up by some young punks and almost belted.
You guys arent much better man, i attest to that, dont throw stones in glass houses.
Do we keep getting photographed in the Papers? Do we keep getting arrested for assault? Do we turn over cars? Do we destroy train stations? PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ARSE. One isolated incident doesnt make us "not much better". It was probably a f**king Neutral Canberra supporter that started the incident you refere to ;-) :D

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dragon said:
I have to agree with Biscuits post. I went to the 2001 semi between the Dragons and Dogs, and even thought the Dragon army were out-numbered, we intimidated theirs. Nothing to really be afraid of.
Gotta agree. I went to last years prelim final between the Warriors and the Dogs, I left my girlfriend at home because I was worried about things getting rough but the arsehole Dogs fans didn't try anything with us, they slunk off with their tails between their legs. A also met a lot of geuine dogs fans at that game who were fine.

To the person who was harassed by Warriors "supporters" at the semifinal last year, again I apologise on behalf of the genuine Warriors fans. However given the fact that it was a saturday night and there were 10,000 free tickets handed out unfortunately it was always going to be the case that there were a fair number of pissed-up freeloaders who never normally go to games at that match, and unfortunately some of them were not a credit to the genuine Warriors fans like myself who attend almost every sydney game.

Chook

First Grade
And why the f**k shouldn't Rooster fans get involved?? When you see five toughies of lebanese decent kicking, KICKING, into one Rooster fan, f**king right we should get involved!!! And wasn't it curious that when the numbers evened out these toughies of lebanese decent all of a sudden didn't want to carry on with it. What wonderful embassadors of lebanese decent these chaps are?

Dirty, skinking, gutless, cowardly, skinheads!! The loads that should have shot up their mothers arses!!

Chook.

Glenn

First Grade
Oh god the Dogs supporters are getting upset at some chants, granted it is a bit much when a 15yo is called a rapist. However being called a wanker etc simple solution grow some thicker skin and ignore it.
As for Bulldogs fan copping it allnight, hate to break it to you but after what your club has put the game through, expect more of the same

melon....

Coach
Clevo said:
The Mighty Rabbit said:
melon.... said:
Clevo, I was on the end of a thrashing once at the SFS. We were down by 30 at half time, and we booed our team off the park. Thats as bad as it got, so take your South Sydney sh!t and stick it. In my 30 years of following the chooks, I have never experienced bottles thrown by us. I have been mugged by a disgusting, flea bitten, dirty, infested, Souths Jersey wearing mongo in Redfern though. Worse than any Easts experience. That wasnt you was it?

Melon, you think I haven;t been confronted by arrogant Rooster fans before? I just walk away. And I tell you it aint easy being a Souths supporter. I missed four games last year and the abuse I have copped is unbelieveable. I cop it on the chin.

Players should know better. I believe Elisabeth because the Ch9 commentators mentioned something about interaction from the players.

There's no excuse for what the bulldogs fans got up to today. I would never condone such behavior. Players always ignore crowd heckling and it happens at every game. Players should never react to it...never. For some reason rooster players did so today...which would have inflamed the situation.

It was predicted to be this bad...so much so...that even Rooster management decided to close the open forum The Wall for the week leading up to the game.

Again.... The Bulldogs fans have brought more shame to their club and any supporter wearing their club colours should be aware their behavior WILL reflect back on it's club. No fan should go to games in fear....ever.

But you try being a Souths supporter and go to away games. And you can;t compare Souths supporters to the Bulldogs fans. We come nowhere near close.
Well matey, I for one am sorry you had to endure that. And Im not saying that Roosters fans are angels....there are unfortunately troublemakers in every supporters base. Look at St George with the years of trouble started by Skull....but to say I would have reacted the same way is ridiculous. Did these big bad Chooks throw f**king bottles at you?? Didnt think so. But you shouldnt have to be abused none the less. Hey Iv copped it bad at Moronthon stadium, thats why I dont go to Newcastle. A saints mate of mine got his head smashed in by a Manly fan at Kogarah, because he accidentally spilt some beer on the people in front of him, and this guy was even one of those that got wet!!!Everyone has had a run in at some time. It not excuseable, but you need to look at the frequency and scale and you cant tell me Roosters fans would have reacted the same way as these gutless hallal turds. NO ONE REACTS LIKE THESE ANIMALS.

[furrycat]

Coach
Chook said:
And why the f**k shouldn't Rooster fans get involved?? When you see five toughies of lebanese decent kicking, KICKING, into one Rooster fan, f**king right we should get involved!!! And wasn't it curious that when the numbers evened out these toughies of lebanese decent all of a sudden didn't want to carry on with it. What wonderful embassadors of lebanese decent these chaps are?

Dirty, skinking, gutless, cowardly, skinheads!! The loads that should have shot up their mothers arses!!

Chook.

And it was fans like you last night who provoked people. I was sitting there fine until 3 Roosters fans started walking near me and calling me a rapist. What did I do? I sat there with a Bulldog's jumper thats what. Don't you dare say comments, especially racially motivated ones without looking at YOUR behaviour last night. YOUR fans were not exactly angels. You guys won... so you started calling Bulldog's rapists, and wankers.

melon....

Coach
Chook said:

Chook.
Its unfortunate Chook when you cant go to the aid of a person thats being gang bashed (as opposed to gang banged) because some politically correct idiot says you arent allowed to do so. If as fellow human being is being slaughtered...I dont care what Jersey he/she is wearing by a bunch of jism swallowing , heathen jackals, then you MUST assists. Its not The Australian Way..Its the HUMAN WAY to help people in trouble. But whos got the stones to risk themselves to aid another? You help someone in defence of them, and you get charged....justice? YEah right. And thats why people dont do it as much any more Chookie my friend. Because we cant even defend ourselves against these wad drinkers, let alone be allowed to assist others in trouble.

lolesi

First Grade
My friend was working at the game, and he got all his stock (vender) stolen and the tray PULLED off from him, (his neck is very sore) and he was serving some kids who where wearing roosters clothes on, so he got attacked aswell, him and more venders walked off the scene last night and they had every right to, they should not be treated like that

sportive cupid

Referee
melon.... said:
People actually feared for their lives. These fwits should be deported back to the war torn arseole from which they came!!! Better still, you can fit a neutron bomb into a baseball...and unlike conventional nuclear warheads, neutron bombs leave infrastructure in place.

The papers are going to have a field day, and this time, even Melon, cant knock them.

Cant wait for MattO's rleague "article".
Comments like this one are part of the problem that most rugby League fans would like to see out of their game.There are many other references to peole "of lebanese decent" on this thread as well.Sure you are probably going to say-well they were! maybe,but the thugs who arent Lebanese are not referred to based on their ethnicity.I cant see a great deal of difference between these comments and some of the threats allegedly made by "people of Lebanese decent" at the games.
My point is that the grouping together of people according to their ethnicity as good or bad is part of the problem

sretsoor

Juniors
The reality is this may well be the finally straw for the Bulldogs, especially when you see 3 legit teams fighting to get into the NRL and Sydney 'over crowded'.

It'll come down to money with the NRL. It's already been reported some major companies have placed their $$$ with AFL after the Bulldogs rape allegations. The club itself has lost sponsors.

At some point with the NRL the Dogs will become a liability (if it isnt already) and not worth the cost and 2 of the 3 new franchises will become more appealing.

Not only that, Im sure some stadiums will soon refuse the Dogs playing at their ground if thats the shit there fans are going to do.

Disgraceful.

Chook

First Grade
[furrycat said:
]
Chook said:

Chook.

And it was fans like you last night who provoked people. I was sitting there fine until 3 Roosters fans started walking near me and calling me a rapist. What did I do? I sat there with a Bulldog's jumper thats what. Don't you dare say comments, especially racially motivated ones without looking at YOUR behaviour last night. YOUR fans were not exactly angels. You guys won... so you started calling Bulldog's rapists, and wankers.

Go f**k yourself moron! I was there to watch the footy, but I will not sit idely by while 5-6 self defecating heroes gang up on ONE, not two or three, but ONE Rooster fan so they can feel like big men. Typical bulldogs bullshit, "it's not our fault, everyone hates". WELL THERE ARE MUTIPLE f**king REASONS WHY THEY ARE HATED!!! Last night typifying that feeling from other REAL Rugby League fans.

Chook.

ByRd

First Grade
after the game when i was leaving me and my friends were at the part when the horses went crazy and my friends brother who is only 11 and hasnt done anything got hit by a cop with his nightclub
then i screamed out PIG and a cop took down my details. i was just sticking up for my friend.
i was also at the end where the bottles were being thrown and i got up and screamed at them to stop cause our club is in enough trouble but they didnt listen

melon....

Coach
sportive cupid said:
melon.... said:

Cant wait for MattO's rleague "article".
Comments like this one are part of the problem that most rugby League fans would like to see out of their game.There are many other references to peole "of lebanese decent" on this thread as well.Sure you are probably going to say-well they were! maybe,but the thugs who arent Lebanese are not referred to based on their ethnicity.I cant see a great deal of difference between these comments and some of the threats allegedly made by "people of Lebanese decent" at the games.
My point is that the grouping together of people according to their ethnicity as good or bad is part of the problem
These select few imbeciles know nothing but war and hatred. Fact. In no part did I mention Lebanese. Fact. I defended the Lebanese in another post by Chicken Hunter who was labelling the whole community. These people must be severly dealt with. eporting them back to their war torn hovel is an appropriate and inoffensive statement to make. Why? Because these hatred obsessed imbeciles are from war torn parts of the world. Thats why they think the way they do. They are raised to be violent. Again no mention of race here. But if you could group these few on an island and show me the nuclear briefcase bomb...I will press the button.

Latest posts