What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I was harassed by Warriors "supporters" as I walked out the ground after last year's Warriors/Raiders semi final

On behalf of the 99.99% of Warriors fans who aren't turds, I apologise for that. Considering it was such a great game, too.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
For once, i agree with Melon.

I was hoping the Roosters would kill the Dogs by 50 last night.

I have never been happier to see a 35-0 scoreline.

Heck, i'm even rethinking going to Telstra Stadium in Round 21 to see Dogs/Penrith after this.

ozbash

Referee
Misty Bee said:
Canterbury must be punted. Pure and simple. Look at poor old Norths: Exemplary fans, a club that never did a bad deed by anybody. And they are gone. INstead, we have the NRL equivalent of Al Quaeda festooning our great game with their moronic ideals and anti social behaviour.

Think of it. They won't divulge info of players illegalities to the NRL, nor the police. BUt they are happy to tell the Daily Telegraph!!!

Only 2 decent things have ever come out of Canterbury: 1) Steve Mortomer, and 2) The 1986 Winfield Cup!

AGREE.

Channel Nine mentioned provocative chants by the Roosters supporters against the Bulldogs... did anyone hear them, and were they only after the Bulldogs supporters violence?

SirShire

First Grade
Rack them off. Reinstate a club with a bit of pride and alot of History.

Newtown Jets.

Bulldogs are disgraceful. If I see the same thing @ Toyota Park.....

MEE

Juniors
Raider Ultra said:
To the idiot that siad this happens overseas, you are a f*cking idiot. I have been to many footy games overseas, and one of the most refreshing things about going to footy here is that none of that rubbish happens. The league will have to look into segregating dogs fans, if they are actively going round the ground looking for a fight then they have to be segregated. Proper football fans should not have to put up with some tw*ts who are there for a fight. Bulldogs, you are a disgrace.
Im an idiot for saying that this happens overseas? I've seen flares and firecrackers thrown at and hit players and fans in the NSL it just never got the media attention. This sort of thing was never seen in the NRL up until now and I agree thats what made it so good.

I actually agree with you about fan segregation though. I'm not 100% sure but i think the Super League do it?

ELIZABETH

Juniors
:( u dont understand how much this hurts coming from an avid bulldog supporter who went to the game with her family only to watch a great game of football.
Our team has been put thru so much shit and as a bulldog supporter u can only think 'this cant get any worse' , but last nite it obviously did.
i didnt see the brawl so therefor i aint gonna comment about it, but looking at photos you can see bulldogs AND rooster (keyword= AND) fans going at it..but no its always just the bulldog supporters that are visible. (pretty much used to it) anyways
i DID see the whole bottle throwing incident and im telling u wat i saw and only wat i saw.
one bottle was thrown aiming for a rooster player (which is f**kin shameful) He threw the bottle back, he then knocked on the ball, the crowd then started cheering and basically laughing there heads off at him, chris walker pulled a face, minecello did something with his fingers (not 100% sure what), and then more bottles were thrown and people just going nuts...
Its what happened...and i know it was started by the bulldog supporters but roosters should of just dropped it after the bottle was thrown. Finch throwing it back in a very angry manner was a massive mistake..

Im not replyin to anymore posts, I have had enough. I can only hope things will start changing for the bulldogs.

Big Mick

Referee
This is just disgraceful

They need to f**king wake up to themselves.

Stupid turbo charged dickheads.

I think they need to look at what they are doing and what effect it is having on their club, without trying to go out and kill everyone.

If they are gonna do that, go back to the shithole you came from.

Big Mick

Referee
ELIZABETH said:
one bottle was thrown aiming for a rooster player (which is f**kin shameful) He threw the bottle back, he then knocked on the ball, the crowd then started cheering and basically laughing there heads off at him, chris walker pulled a face, minecello did something with his fingers (not 100% sure what), and then more bottles were thrown and people just going nuts...
Its what happened...and i know it was started by the bulldog supporters but roosters should of just dropped it after the bottle was thrown. Finch throwing it back in a very angry manner was a massive mistake..

Yeah Finch is just supposed to take being hit by a bottle, thats real bloody smart.

How can u justify it by saying they should have just played on, they would have kept trowing more bottles because they didn't get the attention, and thats all they do it for so they can say to their plethora of cousins the next day "Hey Cuz, I got my name in da paper today, siiiiick mate". They have no regard for anyone else watsoever, and it pisses me off to no end.

Apology's to the 85% of bulldogs fans who are good and honourable fans, but your minority group of supporters is killing your club and the game.

ELIZABETH said:
all u idiots didnt even see anything, u saw it from one side only. I WAS SITTING RIGHT THERE!
dont get wrong, im not defending the supporters for one second. I left straight after, i was that embarressed!
One bottle was thrown, finch threw it back, chris walker opened his mouth and rolled his tongue and then bang 400 bottles were thrown. Minecello did a gesture with his hand to the crowd, which provoked it more.
Believe it not, i dont give a ..

The bottles were thrown BEFORE the Roosters players did anything. I Elizabeth was there also. Brett Finch should be smacked across the back of the head by Ricky and management for throwing the bottle back. Minichiello's hand gesture was putting his hand up to tell them to stop. Walker I wasn't watching so "No comment from me"

I wasn't near the chookpen so what happened there I have no idea. BUT the fact remains that Canterbury supporters started throwing things on the ground at the players. The fights down the other end of the ground are a blight on the game and at the moment the last thing the game needs and your club needs.

labinator

Juniors
eternaltreblinka said:
Channel Nine mentioned provocative chants by the Roosters supporters against the Bulldogs... did anyone hear them, and were they only after the Bulldogs supporters violence?

I was at the game last night, sitting in bay 13. In regards to the chants, this happened when the ref called time off after bottles were being thrown, the chant bulldogs are wankers chant arrosed from us roosters fans but with good merit if you can see where im coming from. Across in bay 37 my mate and i could see a couple of dogs fans going at it, then it erupted and half the bay came in to try and break it up, it went on from there. On the way walking back to central station id never been more scared, there were quite a few bulldogs supporters "gangs" around and not alot of roosters fans, they were looking very suspicious. As we left the ground i saw first hand a dogs supporter come up to a roosters fan who was merely having a ciggarette, and say you wanna start me mate or something like that, right infront of the cops. The dogs fan pushed the roosters fan but luckly someone came in to break it up. I was very scared. All we wanted to do was watch football, and it comes to this sort of crap. They even ruined part of our stadium

ELIZABETH said:
:( u dont understand how much this hurts coming from an avid bulldog supporter who went to the game with her family only to watch a great game of football.
Our team has been put thru so much sh*t and as a bulldog supporter u can only think 'this cant get any worse' , but last nite it obviously did.
i didnt see the brawl so therefor i aint gonna comment about it, but looking at photos you can see bulldogs AND rooster (keyword= AND) fans going at it..but no its always just the bulldog supporters that are visible. (pretty much used to it) anyways
i DID see the whole bottle throwing incident and im telling u wat i saw and only wat i saw.

Im not replyin to anymore posts, I have had enough. I can only hope things will start changing for the bulldogs.

Things start changin for the Bulldogs. They can only make things change themselves. Instead of blaming everyone else for there problems they should take responsibilty and make there players and the club as a whole accountable for there actions. Until that happens the same problems will plague the club.

ibeme

First Grade
Just for the record, I just heard the Surry Hills police commander speaking on the Deadset Legends (MMM). He said that his officers reported that some of the fights that broke out were in response to Roosters fans provocative comments.

It still does not excuse violence in my eyes. These idiots are like a timb bomb waiting for the slightest reason to explode.

labinator said:
eternaltreblinka said:

I was at the game last night, sitting in bay 13. In regards to the chants, this happened when the ref called time off after bottles were being thrown, the chant bulldogs are wankers chant arrosed from us roosters fans but with good merit if you can see where im coming from. Across in bay 37 my mate and i could see a couple of dogs fans going at it, then it erupted and half the bay came in to try and break it up, it went on from there. On the way walking back to central station id never been more scared, there were quite a few bulldogs supporters "gangs" around and not alot of roosters fans, they were looking very suspicious. As we left the ground i saw first hand a dogs supporter come up to a roosters fan who was merely having a ciggarette, and say you wanna start me mate or something like that, right infront of the cops. The dogs fan pushed the roosters fan but luckly someone came in to break it up. I was very scared. All we wanted to do was watch football, and it comes to this sort of crap. They even ruined part of our stadium

Look I have no doubt there was most likely things said between rival supporters last night. BUT it doesn't condone violence of that magnitude. A group of younger Dogs supporters were hassling traffic and the convenience store on Foveaux Street after the game. It is a minority and I think it time that other Bulldog supporters take it upon themselves to sort the bad apples and weed them out.

Big Mick

Referee
If they act this way after a round loss, imagine if they make a finals game and lose that. bloody hell.

Chook

First Grade
The bulldogs must be kicked out of our code forever after this! If the NRL doesn't kick this festering cess pool of a club out of our competition they will eventually bring our code down to their level.

They have not one redeeming feature. Not their management, not their players and certainly not their fans. And don't insult me with any of this "it's a minority" garbage, because it's not! Oh it might be a minority actually committing these offfences, but the MAJORITY of bulldog fans either sit back and laugh or actively urge these mongerloids on.

Steve Price is a weak as piss! In his interview after the game he failed to condemn the actions of bulldogs fans saying some weak as piss thing like "oh it shouldn't happen". Why doesn't he come out and ask the so called "good" bulldogs fans to control their own? Why doesn't he ask for the ones who widely condemn this sort of behaviour to actually DO something about it.

I await the usual pathetic responce from Belmore over this as well. Something like "if the media didn't focus on us it wouldn't be a problem" or some other attempt to deflect the blame will be submitted by Popenis!

This problem has plauged our game for years and the bulldogs club have failed to stop this from happening repeatedly! So the NRL should step in and stop it from happening for the sake of the rest of us who go to the game to watch the footy and kick the f**king dogs out!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Chook.

labinator said:
eternaltreblinka said:

I was at the game last night, sitting in bay 13. In regards to the chants, this happened when the ref called time off after bottles were being thrown, the chant bulldogs are wankers chant arrosed from us roosters fans but with good merit if you can see where im coming from.
Thanks labinator. The way they said it I thought it may have been more directed at the Bulldogs as rapists etc, but clearly not!

Latest posts