What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Woods

Juniors
Impellitteri said:
Bulldogs fans must be separated from opposition fans - it may sound harsh, but in the current climate, tensions are at an all time high and WE cannot risk another one of these situations that a bunch of idiots want to create

So under your rules i can no longer sit with my fiancee at games. Brilliant!

This minority of thugs attack other Dogs fans too you know. They're indiscriminate. I don't plan to sit anywhere near them thanks. I'd rather sit in the middle of the oppositions army because i'm polite and just there to watch the footy. I'd probably feel safer :)

MEE

Juniors
Woods said:
Impellitteri said:
Bulldogs fans must be separated from opposition fans - it may sound harsh, but in the current climate, tensions are at an all time high and WE cannot risk another one of these situations that a bunch of idiots want to create

So under your rules i can no longer sit with my fiancee at games. Brilliant!

This minority of thugs attack other Dogs fans too you know. They're indiscriminate. I don't plan to sit anywhere near them thanks. I'd rather sit in the middle of the oppositions army because i'm polite and just there to watch the footy. I'd probably feel safer :)
You would still be able to sit with your fiance. Unless your side was playing hers.

Woods

Juniors
[furrycat said:
]The roosters fans should have been graceful that their team won... Not the way they acted.

Many were very graceful I shook hands with plenty around me, everyone wished each other luck. most of them are convinced that the Dogs will be back, many saying we'd meet in the semis again this year.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
To the raider fan that said something about getting jumped by the "warriors fans"..for me it was different..while i was leaving a few guys walked up to me..then tried to get me to hand over my phone and wallet..i saw alot of ppl just watching and walking by, but then then a few of the "warriors" fans came down and helped me out lol, dam saved me alot of money :)

Woods

Juniors
raftersmob said:
Also fess up and alay your fans fears. Tell the truth on the rape allegations as did St Kilda, and the cocaine. Your fans are your club, they are bleeding big time.They are sticking up for you, and you the club treat them with ni respect. Disgraceful Bulldogs.

The club cannot speak up on the allegations, rape or drug. Unfortunate HELL YES, but legally they cannot speak. The MASSIVE downside of this is that the whole thing just keeps dragging on. I can assure you the club would like nothing better than to start punting the people involved in bring this shame on the club but under legal advice they have to wait.

In the mean time i just have to hope that the club hasn't imploded by the time the police finally make a ruling. I REALLY REALLY wish they'd hurry up so some healing can begin

Woods

Juniors
Dinamo said:
You would still be able to sit with your fiance. Unless your side was playing hers.

Still not an acceptable alternative for me. I wouldn't subject her to having to sit near the scum from last nights debacle just so she could see my team play.

Raider_69

Post Whore
there has got to be another option
kicking the dogs out will just lead to more trouble both in and out house

the dogs fans minority are a disgrace to the human race and i feel sorry for those like my cousin and father who are ashamed to wear anything resembling the bulldogs colours, i asked my dad, a 40 year bulldogs fan what he thought and he told me he is well and truely sick of this shit, he was once a proud dogs fans, now he is heckled from work mates etc because of the minorities. What some bulldogs fans dont understand is that despite the fact they are minorities that are doing, what are the majority are doing nothing about it. The Bulldogs players refuse to be dragged into the debate, the board is weak as shit and wont do anything whilst beyond the minorities alot of fans seem uncaring about this situation

I dont have the answers, all i know is that 2 life long bulldogs fans are embarassed to wear their colours, all i know refuse to go to a bulldogs game and that is something that needs to be changed

my dad has told me that if something isnt done he will stop supporting them... i just wonder how many others are like this?

Also it dosnt matter if its a minority, that minority reflects dirrectly on other fans and the code itself, these people need to be stopped.

syphon

Juniors
some goose named Alan who sounded as nervous as a turkey at christmas rang up ray hadlee this afternoon and tried to suggest that a roosters player instigated the trouble by throwing a bottle back into the crowd and even mentioned eric cantona ala this very thread.

Needless to say he was carved up by Frilingos and Hadlee and ended up bending his views to agree with Hadlee et al.

Anyway, i wonder who it was? obviously someone from this forum.

lozza

Juniors
hmm this is my first post (hi ;-) )
I was also in the chookie pen last night and it was a fricken disgrace. Roosters getting thrown over seats, saw one guys head getting pushed into the ground. The fight started up the back and ended up right next to us in the 5th row. We couldn't sit down for the rest of the game as there was blood on the seats.
All the little kids in the area were crying.
The fight that started up in the corporate area was also fricken shameful.

Something needs to be done about the dogs.

Meth

Staff member
some goose named Alan who sounded as nervous as a turkey at christmas rang up ray hadlee this afternoon and tried to suggest that a roosters player instigated the trouble by throwing a bottle back into the crowd and even mentioned eric cantona ala this very thread.

Needless to say he was carved up by Frilingos and Hadlee and ended up bending his views to agree with Hadlee et al.

Anyway, i wonder who it was? obviously someone from this forum

Those are my favourite kind of talkback callers.

The ones that call up with a firebelly. cop a bit of opposition, concede immediately and try to come off as if he and the host were on the same page all along :lol: :clap:

Parra_Eels

Bench
reminds me of a match at tesltra against the broncos when they strated getting unruly. same in 2001 when there was a draw at parra stadium. as for this year maybe one home match for the bulldogs to be played behind closed doors would wake the fans up not being able to see their beloved bulldogs

Spanner

Juniors
This is to Woods.
I don't know you but I must say from what I read from your posta you are an intelligent Rugby League fan you loves his game and his club. More power to you.
However, can you not see, from the inside like I can from the outside, that your club is letting you down and letting down every supporter of this great game?
I don't wish to have an argument over this with you but a debate on freindly terms between fans is needed.
You were the blue and white with pride as I do my colours. You say you can't sit with your partner at games because of the colours you wear!
Where is the sanity in this senario?
I feel for the minority of dogs fans that love their club, but seriously, how can you wear that jersey with pride?
I truly beleive there is only one course of action, but that means you have to support another club or another code. And that is a crying shame.
Good luck to you.

Spanner.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
willyfinger.jpg

This is Big Willie showing his finger at Brookie in Round 23. I can't see the point of blaming the Rooster players for what happened off the field last night. It nothing to do with either team that was on the field. This a supporter problem.

Latest posts