What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Woods

Juniors
Oneeye,

Do you not realise how stupid you look in this thread? You're embarrassing yourself and the club who you appear to support at exactly the time they need you to behave yourself and put forward a good impression.

i doubt you care though which really is a shame.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Woods said:
Oneeye,

Do you not realise how stupid you look in this thread? You're embarrassing yourself and the club who you appear to support at exactly the time they need you to behave yourself and put forward a good impression.

i doubt you care though which really is a shame.

Oneye isn't playing with a full deck of cards. NEVER expect anything sensible to come from the resident scat freak.

Woods

Juniors
El Duque said:
Oneye isn't playing with a full deck of cards. NEVER expect anything sensible to come from the resident scat freak.

So i guess that means my sensible pleading will fall on deaf ears?

Meth

Staff member
So i guess that means my sensible pleading will fall on deaf ears?

Yes

That's the reason why the 'ribbon' idea, though nice in sentiment, wouldn't work. Morons like Oneye and the rest of the Bulldog army are senseless

0neye

V235823.jpg
THE DOGS WOULD LOV TO EAT HER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

0neye

Steve you been diving lately :?: did you know what the fish do in that water :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
0neye said:
Steve you been diving lately :?: did you know what the fish do in that water :?: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

LOL this is dude is a loser...never have i seen someone with such shit comebacks..

his full cracking up over his lame jokes... :roll:

~knights~

Juniors
Are these the pictures we want to see ??????????

I was shocked when I read todays newcastle herald and had this photo splashed on the backpage :cry:
2703dogscrap240,0.jpg

1102335_stiink.jpg

0,1658,331564,00.jpg

bloody lunatics
0,4057,9091833%255E2,00.html

choc_soldier

Coach
Seeing what happened last night was a deadset disgrace.

You shouldn't have to go to the footy, and experience a streetfight whilst watching it. I don't like making generalisations, but when I heard that it involved Bulldogs supporters, it came as no surprise... I have seen it first hand, with one of mates being bashed by a bunch of Bulldogs supporters on our way to one of their games - and it was unprovoked as well. After that, I made a vow to never go to another Dogs home game. It turned me off it basically.

It is the case of the minority making a bad name for the average Bulldogs fan, who is civil, and doesn't resort to violence.

I bloody well hope the NRL cracks down bloody hard on this, and the Bulldogs management pull their finger out and do something constructive and swift with this.

Just what footy needed at a time like this... :x

It pisses me off, and breaks my heart as well.

Latest posts