What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

We can prattle on and on and on about who and what and what
ring Hadley etc etc etc-But do you know what it boils down to and someone mentioned it before[hrindi99]
THE GIRLS TERRIFIED IN THE PHOTO.
Now that would do more harm than anything to the game
Right there is the advertisement for AFL and Soccer.

regardless of whats else is going on with league-Right there is the reason that most people wont go to the game again .Their kids.
I want my son to go to games and enjoy the atmosphere-Not stale TV/fox
But will I travel to put my family and kids in the way of abuse and Freakin idiots
NO WAY!
there is no sensible solution[apart from taking this rap crap music off-Just a personal theory of mine]
Segregate them- patrol them-hire opposition thug groups to keep em in line
None will work until someone has the guts to stand up and say as a club-We dont want you here
Wont happen-so the only solution is increased security around them

Or place huge posters on scoreboards of those girls.

And then oneye comes in and puts a HUGE!!! exclaimation point !!!!
to prove the point of what is wrong with being the minority of a supporter.
Freakwit.

Woods

Juniors
Spanner said:
This is to Woods.
I don't know you but I must say from what I read from your posta you are an intelligent Rugby League fan you loves his game and his club. More power to you.
However, can you not see, from the inside like I can from the outside, that your club is letting you down and letting down every supporter of this great game?
I don't wish to have an argument over this with you but a debate on freindly terms between fans is needed.
You were the blue and white with pride as I do my colours. You say you can't sit with your partner at games because of the colours you wear!
Where is the sanity in this senario?
I feel for the minority of dogs fans that love their club, but seriously, how can you wear that jersey with pride?
I truly beleive there is only one course of action, but that means you have to support another club or another code. And that is a crying shame.
Good luck to you.

Thanks a lot for the response mate.

I honestly can see where you guys are coming from and i can seriously see that were the reverse happening and it was another club I'd be suitably pissed.

But i do know the club has been trying so many ways to stop this crowd shite from happening for years. These guys just don't respond to anything and I think its time for more people to step in and help. the club can only do so much to stop these morons. We really need a MASSIVE police presence at all games to see if that'll make a difference.

I just would hate to see the club thrown out. I know what its like for me where i sit at the home games. I've been a member for 5 years and there is NEVER a problem in the members area. I'd go so far as to say it'd open your eyes to what true Dogs fans are all about if you came and sat near me at a match. They're passionate, they love league and they hate, and i mean HATE the moronic minority and the shame they bring on our club.

As for the not sitting with my fiancee: She's a Knights supporter, she has a season ticket at the Dogs with me and she loves sitting in the members, never has a problem there and cheers for the side with the rest of us. HOWEVER my point is that were the rule to be that i had to be penned in at one end of the ground at away games with the moronic minority, i would not risk taking her. At present, in the members, its all safe and good as these idiots aren't fans enough to buy a season ticket. They only attend games every now and again with the intention of starting problems (with other Dogs fans and opposition supporters)

And wearing my jersey with pride: I've been a fan for 20 years, I've never ever contributed to problems at a Dogs game or done anything whilst wearing my jersey that would reflect badly on the club (bar the odd swear word or ten) so i see no reason why i should not wear my jersey with pride. The club honestly needs support like mine now more than ever.

i guess its hard for you to understand unless your club is going through it.

I have a Willie Mason mask up in the window at my work and all day every day I have couriers coming in to my work and asking me when i'm going to take it down. i figure if i take it down it'll be the first step to abandoning the club in an hour of need and i just can't f**king do it.

i hope that makes at least some sense. I know the majority of hardcore Dogs supporters probably feel the same way.

Woods

Juniors
Holla if ya hear me said:
None will work until someone has the guts to stand up and say as a club-We dont want you here
Wont happen-so the only solution is increased security around them

The club has been PLEADING for calm from this section of the crowd for years and would love to see them disappear i expect. We used to have video of players on the big screen prior to home games asking the crowd to behave.

The problem is these guys don't care and don't think before they act. They are basically uncontrollable.

I wish the club had the power to jail them for life so they could never do this again. I bet they wish that too.

Spanner

Juniors
You, Woods, is what we need in league, but what is not being shown from your club. Mate, I truly feel for you, but by all means keep staunch and stay true, because that is what we, and I am the same as you, that is what we stand for.

It is however, a shame that complete moronic brainless twits like oneeye is what the media focus on.

More power to you.

Spanner.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Spanner said:
You, Woods, is what we need in league, but what is not being shown from your club. Mate, I truly feel for you, but by all means keep staunch and stay true, because that is what we, and I am the same as you, that is what we stand for.

It is however, a shame that complete moronic brainless twits like oneeye is what the media focus on.

More power to you.

Spanner.

Well Spanner...I've met with Woods plenty of times and had a good time with him when we went to a Eels and Bulldogs game.

A Stand up guy through and through.If More Bulldogs fans were like him we wouldn't have the trouble we have today.

Well summed up Spanner.

Woods

Juniors
Spanner said:

More power to you.

Thanks mate. Thats much appreciated, trust me :)

Latest posts