What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I can list antics at Canterbury games all the way back to 93, thats the last Canterbury game i went too, and that was almost 15 years ago now!

But there are assholes in all supporter bases though.

Charlie124

First Grade
Is there any reason for bumping this thread? its 2 years old. Of course im not the forums police but it seems a little petty to bring it all back up again just for the hell of it.

mattyg

Bench
Rocco said:
*BUMP*

lets have a look at the bulldogs fans incidents since that infamous riot in 2004 against the roosters

*bulldogs fans throwing bungers towards storm fans during the 2004 final series.

*Bulldogs fans blowing up another firecracker inside the bulldogs army last year

*bulldogs fans punching a female police officer last year

*Bulldogs fans fighting and bashing wests tigers supporters in rd 2

*throwing a bottle of coke towards the souths cheergirls in rd 5

*Bulldogs fans abusing and hitting broncos supporters after the prelims.

certainly are the worse supporters in the nrl by looking back at.

yep very smart, just make some of them up to make your point stronger why don't you? Our fans abusing broncos supporters after the semis?? PLEASE!! If anything it was the other way around. Bulldogs supporters haven't been involved in anything since Round 2, and Tigers supporters are equally to blame. Why did you need to bump up this thread you goose? Got nothing better to do with your time i see...

Rocco

Juniors
mattyg said:
yep very smart, just make some of them up to make your point stronger why don't you? Our fans abusing broncos supporters after the semis?? PLEASE!! If anything it was the other way around. Bulldogs supporters haven't been involved in anything since Round 2, and Tigers supporters are equally to blame. Why did you need to bump up this thread you goose? Got nothing better to do with your time i see...

wow you sure know how to defend your filthy club. but you really cant admit that you and your supporters always start something? tigers are equally to blame? poor attempt, ink can back that up for you

mattyg

Bench
Rocco said:
wow you sure know how to defend your filthy club. but you really cant admit that you and your supporters always start something? tigers are equally to blame? poor attempt, ink can back that up for you

:lol: What is ink going to do.

I'm sure he was one of those totally innocent people who's family were attacked for absolutely no reason, apart for the fact that they support the opposite team :sarcasm:

Can't handle a bit of banter after the opposition wins by 50? Don't go to the footy. I copped it major when we lost to parra last year, but i still went to the game the following week.

Im absolutely sick of people saying that they aren't going to go to our games again etc etc. Most of whom have never attended a dogs game before. And now for you to bring up this thread for no reason at all, it just shows how boring your life must be.

As FKN-SIK said, you have the mental capacity of a peanut, and that is giving you credit

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rocco, what exactly are you trying to achieve by dredging this up? Really... please do enlighten us.

If the answer is anything but 'to stir up sh*t' I'll be absolutely shellshocked.

bulldog

Bench
Rocco reminds me of Miss Eagle, aka the Pymble Postbox - shes had more packages stuffed in her than Australia Post handles in a week.

Welcome back, how long before you self-destruct this time nutter?

ShineDog

Juniors
melon.... said:
People actually feared for their lives. These fwits should be deported

Mate don't judge a club based on a minority of supporters.
Every supporter base has a few bad eggs.

You need to seriously look at your own club.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Rocco said:

It is well known that the Brisbane supporters were causing trouble at the prelims you dip sh*t and wests supporters are bogan hicks much like yourself.

>zuzu<

Juniors
Hate to sound like a prick, but mate you are deadset generalising everyone. There are some bloody awesome Dogs fans out there, who i have seen do things that lift them from the dirt that has arisen from some of our "supporters". Let me just say, that wearing a Bulldogs jersey, or Bulldogs like colours, and even cheering for our team, doesnt make you generally a true Bulldogs supporter.

We are a "family club" and some of the things that these blokes (and possibly woman) do, such as harrasing other fans and what knot, does not fall into the ties of the club. They may have a supporting team, but they surely dont act like they do. True Bulldogs supporters are blokes who, even though may be aggitated by the game before them, wont retaliate to blokes who are giving absolute sh!t. Unless it is that bad, which i can sometimes understand.

You think Bulldogs supporters are dead set lil hellions, and every other team are angels? FFS get off your computer chair and open your eyes you dumb f*ck. Every team has its bad supporters. Look at Roosters V Dragons Anzac day a few years back. I cant remmeber the exact amount, but there were 20 sumthing arrests (or there abouts) and it made a little tiny paragraph in the tele, if not that. The fact is, you are just swallow everything the Daily Telegraph throws at, which is a disgrace to yourself and this forum.

What is your overall actions trying to do here anway? Move us away from our club? Make us hate our club? Put us down for the sake of your sick happiness? Or are you trying to state the obvios, that like other clubs, we have our fair share of bad supporters. Well, true supporters dont leave there club, which is something i will never do.

Another thing, look at the Tigers rape allegation. When it happened to the Dogs, Ray Hadley and the Daily FUCIN telecrap where over that like white on rice. Now, theres barely a mention of it. Poor form by the media mate, and also by your own hypocrisy. We have begun to earn our bad reputation, fair enough. But the fact that you keep digging at it like where the absolute worst thing to happen in league is pathetic, and down right wrong. You think where disgraceful for giving fans sh*t at games? Is that any different to you on an Internet Forum?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
This is two years old zuzu, melon... is no farkin sadder now though..

innsaneink

Referee
Rocco said:

You exhumed this, you're on your own.

Rocco

Juniors
>zuzu< said:
What is your overall actions trying to do here anway? Move us away from our club?
the kind of supporter you are, i dont think you should
Make us hate our club?
very much everybody hates yours club for a hell lot of reasons.
Put us down for the sake of your sick happiness?
putting your team down yes but not for my happiness.
Or are you trying to state the obvios, that like other clubs, we have our fair share of bad supporters.
no, only your team have a bad fair of supporters. and its only your supporters who are always on the wrong side.
Well, true supporters dont leave there club, which is something i will never do.
well i dont think any other clubs would accept you as a supporter if you ever do leave your team.
Another thing, look at the Tigers rape allegation. When it happened to the Dogs, Ray Hadley and the Daily FUCIN telecrap where over that like white on rice. Now, theres barely a mention of it. Poor form by the media mate, and also by your own hypocrisy. We have begun to earn our bad reputation, fair enough. But the fact that you keep digging at it like where the absolute worst thing to happen in league is pathetic, and down right wrong. You think where disgraceful for giving fans sh*t at games? Is that any different to you on an Internet Forum?
your team deserves the reputation it has and your teams off-field history is much worse than michael jacksons not guilty verdict. no one feels sorry for your club nor should they feel sorry for your club

>zuzu<

Juniors
Firstly, i dont want anyone to feel sorry for my club. Pity has no place for respect. As i said, fair enough we have our reputation. But its because of reputation now, that everything and anything will be thrown well out of proportion. The fact is, the Tigers were involved with a rape allegation, and now there isnt a whisper regarding that situation. Double standards. Every bloody daily paper released by teh telecrap had at least 1 article on the Dogs rape allegations for several weeks. You have been sucked in by this.

2. So your not denying that just because a minority of fans give to sh*t to others, you have accepted that you are no different on this forum?

3. So enlighten me.. Why are you putting my beloved club down? I will never walk away from them, and its not for your happiness. So are you just being the gronk of the forum, and as i said, Stating the obvious?

4. Unlike you, i would never leave my club, nor even contemplate it. No other club would accept me? That scenario would never have to occur, cause even if the Dogs were kicked out of the NRL, i would support the NRL in general, and not a team.

I stand by what i said. You have been sucked in by the media, and eating up everything they say. Some is true, but what sickens me most is you are swallowing the stories that are thrown well out of proportion.

ByRd

First Grade
joey, dont even bother with this guy. Some people are just sad and love to act like little children and pick a fight. Just let him believe what he wants because us real, true bulldog fans will always be there in the good and bad and will stick with our club through anything. Let people think what they like, we as a club are tryign our best and introducing measures to learn from the past and prevent things from occuring again. Atleast we have admitted we have a problem and are doing something about it, so well done bulldogs, lets makes sure we keep up the good work, rocco, your not worth it.

Cammo

Bench
Let Rocco have his petty hatred. It obviously helps him sleep better to hate The Bulldogs so let him go for it. I certainly couldn't care less.

He needs his therapy of hanging cr@p on The Bulldogs whenever he can, so who are we to interefere with his problems.

Latest posts