What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It's just another typical 'lay it all on the Dogs' day. No-one else can accept any responsibility as usual.

Goosters fans just as much to blame, pi**ing on someone and calling them a rapists is far lower than a punch in the face if you ask me.

Scum

Chook

First Grade
dodge said:
It's just another typical 'lay it all on the Dogs' day. No-one else can accept any responsibility as usual.

Goosters fans just as much to blame, pi**ing on someone and calling them a rapists is far lower than a punch in the face if you ask me.

Scum

Maybe if it was one on one, but in their usual dog fashion, they attack in a pack and run like scrared girls when the numbers even up. You want to talk about scum?

Chook.

Timmah

Staff member
LOL, the fact that a pack turned on the guy who did the pi**ing makes it all ok? I think we should all pi** on groups of people then hey :clap:

Proof of the depth of the scum. :roll:

ngunity

Juniors
The fools who perpetuate violence and destruction and tarnish the Dogs fans' reputation year in year out, are probably not likely to be able to string a sentence together

Here's what I don't get #-o : people who are actually looking to get into a fight; whether individually or with 20 of their mates....

Side-story: A friend and I went to see the WWF when they visited homebush for a 2-nights only show on Fri-Sat last year. We were walking along and some guy started chatting to us about how pissed off he was he'd broken his phone and how he was looking for some @^% to fight. We didn't antagonise him in any way and he went off without making trouble but it did make me wonder :roll: that some people are out there, looking for a bit of biff.

It's very disheartening as an obsessive bulldogs fan to see "Dogs fans" pointed at time and again as the one's that are misbehaving. I struggle to see why people go looking to cause trouble in the first place, but why the @^#k do they also have to support my club, and kick us when they're down?! ~ I am sure there was some antogonising and keenness for Biff, from a similar subset of d!ckhead Roosters fans who are out to ruin it for everyone on the night.

I won't be able to take my girlfriend and friends to Dogs games anymore because I won't be able to convince them they'll be safe and I'm spewing about it.

I'm of the firm belief there's plenty of GOOD Dogs fans out there, and so anyone suggesting that MY club should be kicked out of the NRL for the actions of some IDIOTS who may purport affiliation with the Dogs can F@#^ Off.
It's not even the damn club, or people associated with the club (just this once) that's causing you ranters to leap on the "kick them out" bandwagon

Take a moment to walk in a genuine Bulldogs fans shoes and see how you feel about supporting a club you love, that other fans casually say "get rid of them" about, because of the actions of incompetent administrators, the odd rogue player, and a bunch of knuckle scrapeing primates who claim to support MY team

It hurts me greviously that the Dogs are wall to wall in trouble, it kills me to EVEN contemplate them being removed from the NRL. How would you feel?

gunnamatta bay

Referee
I have no time for the mongrels.

The night at Shark Park when they called for a minutes silence for Matty Rogers Mother confirmed my opinion. The scum in bulldogs jerseys behaviour during that minute made my blood boil. It was not a small minority either.

I also think the police response was typically limp wristed. The commander was quoted the next day as saying, " We didnt want to inflame the situation." I say stuff them. Give it to them with baseball bats.

Supafly

Juniors
ngunity said:
I'm of the firm belief there's plenty of GOOD Dogs fans out there, and so anyone suggesting that MY club should be kicked out of the NRL for the actions of some IDIOTS who may purport affiliation with the Dogs can F@#^ Off.
It's not even the damn club, or people associated with the club (just this once) that's causing you ranters to leap on the "kick them out" bandwagon

Take a moment to walk in a genuine Bulldogs fans shoes and see how you feel about supporting a club you love, that other fans casually say "get rid of them" about, because of the actions of incompetent administrators, the odd rogue player, and a bunch of knuckle scrapeing primates who claim to support MY team

It hurts me greviously that the Dogs are wall to wall in trouble, it kills me to EVEN contemplate them being removed from the NRL. How would you feel?

I so agree with what you said. I can understand from their shoes why they're so angry about what these 'fans' have done and are doing to the NRL but I wish that some people could return the same sort of empathy to us. They just don't seem to realise that us genuine fans have to live through all this shit plus cop abuse at the same time. Anywhooo, I'm not standing down and refuse to turn me back on my team. I love NRL and I want the games to be a safe family event for everyone but the day the Bulldogs are taken out of the NRL is the day I turn my back on league.

Pensacola Q.C

Juniors
Chook said:
dodge said:

Scum

Maybe if it was one on one, but in their usual dog fashion, they attack in a pack and run like scrared girls when the numbers even up. You want to talk about scum?

Chook.

If you throw urine on a bunch of hounds...don't complain if there is a collective retaliation.

If this event like a few other events of recent times, were viewed on the facts and not just the ususal: "lets blame the dogs...they were there so they must be guilty...", then one would have to say that Dog fans were at worst 50% to blame. Of course under the law if you're attacked then you have the right to defend yourself. Authentic reports from the crowd suggest that the provocative behaviour from some Rooster fans was truly despicable and would justify them being sent to a Thai prison.

However this does not mitigate any ill behaviour on the part of Bulldog fans. We should be above that and unless under direct assault ahould doeth as the Lord would do and turn the other cheek.

BTW nice to be here...some should know me already from other forums but P-Cola Q.C looks foward to posting here and sharing some of his legal insights on this board.

Holla!

Rexxy

Coach
BAY25 said:
Having urine thrown on me?
That's just how they mark their territory!

A few years ago I was at a Roosters Knights Semi Final. There was this group of East's fans who just wouldn't stop swearing and abusing other fans. Got so bad a father with a couple of small kids asked politely if they could keep the language down because of the kids. Do you know what one Rooster said. "You shouldn't have brought the kids". I looked around at the behavior of these guys and concurred. While I did, the local loser got High Fives from his dead-eyed mates.

In the aptly named Chook Pen it is anything goes. It is a Police No Go Zone, and contains the remnants of society behaving as poorly as any Dog's supporters I've seen, with impunity.

As for the dweeb with the "We Do It With Our Cocks" banner I suggest in this current climate of sexual aggression he keeps this off the TV and in his pants in the future. Not subtle, not clever, nonsensical.

Richard Fisk, not for the first time, has a case to answer.

Southernsaint

Staff member
There's an arrogance about a certain section of the Easts support. Go to a game against them at the SFS & you'll see exactly what I mean. Very quick to get in your face when they win, less so after a loss.

At the ANZAC Day match last year, the Dragon Army (Bay 3 8) had bottles thrown at them from the upper tier & nothing was done about it. Luckily we were all so happy with the result that the "retaliation" was merely throwing the offending bottles back up. To suggest that it was only C*nterbury supporters responsible for the scenes on Friday night would be naive in the extreme.

Canberra & Brisbane fans showed a ton more class in their years as the game's "benchmark" - and they had more than one Premiership to show for it too.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint said:
There's an arrogance about a certain section of the Easts support. Go to a game against them at the SFS & you'll see exactly what I mean. Very quick to get in your face when they win, less so after a loss.
Cheers,
Ben S.
I think you'll find that this type of supporter exists accross all supporter base. It would be naive to think otherwise.

And no I don't think all Roosters supporters are angels either. In fact, I would state with confidence that all teams have some "extremists" in their support base. I guess it's hard to dispute the fact that the Bulldogs supporters (moronic ones) have a history in regards to violent acts.

Timmah

Staff member
It's simple C_O, the media obviously likes drawing attention to it when it's us that does it. Unusual if you ask me but hey, that's the media 4 ya.

dodge said:
It's simple C_O, the media obviously likes drawing attention to it when it's us that does it. Unusual if you ask me but hey, that's the media 4 ya.
I hear ya. But you guys seem to be the flavour of the month.

Wife tells me that she heard from 2Day FM that the Bulldog players are unlikely to be charged.

Don't know if there's any truth to it but the Bulldogs do need to offload some baggage.

0neye

NO YOU GOOSTERS ARE A DISGRACEThe NRL last night issued Sydney Roosters halfback Brett Finch with a stern caution for throwing a bottle towards the crowd on Friday at Aussie Stadium and warned players that they won't get off so lightly next time.

Police raised the incident with the NRL and the Roosters after viewing video footage of Finch throwing a plastic bottle during Friday night's game against the Bulldogs, which was marred by crowd trouble.

BAY72

Juniors
Bulldogs were getting hammered. You don't honestly think that it was the finch incident alone, that caused all the fuss. All it would have taken was someone in the crowed to be happy with the win to start it.

ibeme

First Grade
BAY25 said:
Bulldogs were getting hammered. You don't honestly think that it was the finch incident alone, that caused all the fuss. All it would have taken was someone in the crowed to be happy with the win to start it.

I was there at the ground and saw it all. One of the Bulldogs fans threw the bottle on the field. Finch threw it back. This was immediately answered by a hail of bottles and the ensuing destruction. No excuses for the fans behaviour, but this was the trigger. That's not to say that something else wouldn't have triggered it later on, like you said.

Rocco

Juniors
*BUMP*

lets have a look at the bulldogs fans incidents since that infamous riot in 2004 against the roosters

*bulldogs fans throwing bungers towards storm fans during the 2004 final series.

*Bulldogs fans blowing up another firecracker inside the bulldogs army last year

*bulldogs fans punching a female police officer last year

*Bulldogs fans fighting and bashing wests tigers supporters in rd 2

*throwing a bottle of coke towards the souths cheergirls in rd 5

*Bulldogs fans abusing and hitting broncos supporters after the prelims.

certainly are the worse supporters in the nrl by looking back at.

Latest posts