What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BUlldogs Fans - YOU ARE A f**king DISGRACE!!!

balmainbenny

Juniors
The problem is much deeper than the football fans. The bigger problem lies with the attitudes of a certain section of the community.

ibeme

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
The coppers should charge the bulldogs with however much it cost to police the game tongiht, thatd be a start.

If only that was the answer. It wouldn't do a thing to change the attitudes of the 2% of fans that make 98% of the trouble. They just don't care. They'd rather fight than f*ck.

Dogs Of War

Coach
The problem with Kicking the Bulldogs out of the game is that these people will just start supporting another club and bring their trouble to that club. These people need to be identified and made an example of to discourage others from acting in that way. These people who cause the trouble and identify themselves as Bulldogs supporters don't bloody support the same team I do. I feel that I'm so close to barring the Bulldogs and supporting another team cause all this stuff is now getting riduclous to say the least, next we'll know we will have suicide bombers at our games.

As for the game, well done roosters, played extremely well and deserved all the honours that come your way, too bad the newspapers will focus on what else occured off the field.

Parraren

Bench
Apparently quite a few people were arrested for brawling etc. They should be banned from all future NRL matches much like the Hooligans in the UK that are banned from watching Premier League Soccer matches. This is the only way the NRL can deal with this other than booting the Dogs from the comp whch I think is far too extreme. These idiots need to be stopped from going to the games!

sydraider

First Grade
melon.... wrote

People actually feared for their lives. These fwits should be deported back to the war torn arseole from which they came!!! Better still, you can fit a neutron bomb into a baseball...and unlike conventional nuclear warheads, neutron bombs leave infrastructure in place.

The papers are going to have a field day, and this time, even Melon, cant knock them.

MATE YOU GUYS ARENT MUCH BETTER AT TIMES.

Remember when lockyer kicked that winning field goal on a friday night to clinch the game, it was a few years ago.
I was a muetral supporter but that night i seen chairs getting kicked off their bolts, fights picked with broncos fans, an old guy getting muscled up by some young punks and almost belted.
You guys arent much better man, i attest to that, dont throw stones in glass houses.

melon....

Coach
Chicken_Hunter said:
*already moderated*
I think its a bit over the top *edit*. Just the Bulldogs fans that cause trouble is fairer. So I think you should apologise to the Lebanese Rugby League fans that have some common decency. Then again, you can continue to rubbish the Aussie Pigs in Canterbury Jerseys that also took part in this shite tonight.

rossy

Juniors
Clevo said:
The players should have ignored the first bottle... it's what most players do when they are taunted at the sidelines by opposition supporters.

Well let us know what happens when Souths get a crowd at a home game will you?

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What's wrong with these people,

If they love Rugby League with a passion why are they doing these things that's killing our game, why is that at least once a week now we have a negative headline in the papers or television about Rugby League. If you wanna be a hero and start up a fight do it in the boxing ring, not in a rugby league ground. Fights in the crowd is the last things we want in our game.

ibeme said:
The way I feel right now. I'd have no defense if the Bulldogs were kicked out of the comp. These sh*ts need to be removed from our game, and if removing the Bulldogs is the only way to do that, then so be it. I put the game before my beloved club any day, and I'd be prepared to sacrifice the team I've supported for the last twenty four years, since I was six, just to remove these animals.

It must be tough for a loyal fair-minded fan like you, Ibeme.

Maybe the senior dogs players need to tell the media that the club and its law abiding fans won't tolerate trash like that supporting their club?

Misty Bee

First Grade
So Chris Walker does a Ray Higgs impression, and that's enough to recreate The 6 day war???? How thin skinned are your moronic fans? You started it. Throwing bottles. How pathetically weak.

Imagine if you were playing Brisbane and some numbnuts threw a bottle at Gordie? The NSW fans, incensed by his pathetic behavour after the famous 'rig' incident, didn't do anything like that.

These players are there to entertain *edited*

You should have thrown the bottle at players who rape and snort drugs, not players who are simply playing footy.

Canterbury should be punted, simple as that.

ELIZABETH

Juniors
:roll: u are all a bunch of tools, I may aswell be talking to a brick wall.

MY FACTS are right, read them losers. I said a bottle was thrown and IM NOT DEFENDING IT FOR ONE SINGLE SECOND. THE BOTTLE DID NOT HIT A PLAYER THOUGH! The rooster players DID provoke the supporters and the supporters DID disgrace the club and the game inregards to there actions taken.

now, try to absorb that bit of factual infomation into ur thick heads.

Raider Ultra

Bench
The only way life bans will work is if they are put in jail if they are found in a rugby league ground in Australia again. This has worked well in ENgland where known hooligans are picked out on CCTV and arrested, however its much easier there as away fans are segregated.

Raider Ultra

Bench
The question has to be asked, why was the bottle thrown onto the the field? Obviously with the intention of striking a player. Why else would you do it? you bellend

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
#-o

I was really looking forward to my footy this year as a release mechanism for the regular stress of life.

This is wearing thin, I just hope something good happens soon.

balmainbenny

Juniors
Canterbury said:
melon.... said:
ELIZABETH said:
How can someone be so geniused??

I ask myself that everytime i read your replies.

I got struck by a dirty dog roosters fan tonight and i'm not happy about it.

Don't push me

Gee, you are showing the same violent attitudes as your fellow dog criminals.
I wish that Rooster supporter did put you to sleep.

milchcow

Juniors
rossy said:
So Finch got hit by a bottle thrown at him by the crowd and it's the Roosters fault?

And therein lies the problem ladies & gentlemen.

The prosecution rests your honour.

By that logic it was OK for Eric Cantona to kung-fu kick a fan because it was the fan that started it.

NRL players have a responsibility not to provoke trouble, regardless of the circumstances and justification there is. You can bet your ass if a bulldogs player threw a bottle back into the crowd there would be a stink.
Someone needs to have a word with players about their responsibilities becauise everything needs to be done to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen again.

melon.... said:
Chicken_Hunter said:
*already moderated*
I think its a bit over the top *edit*. Just the Bulldogs fans that cause trouble is fairer. So I think you should apologise to the Lebanese Rugby League fans that have some common decency. Then again, you can continue to rubbish the Aussie Pigs in Canterbury Jerseys that also took part in this shite tonight.