What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bulldogs may try to sign troubled Shark Greg Bird

The Dodger

First Grade
if bird is found not guilty, he will be a shark next year.

if he is found guilty, then he will be deregistered and will head overseas.

the dogs and the rooters can continue snatching players from each other.

shark_fin_soup

Juniors
Innocent until proven guilty.
You're going to look stupid when he's found innocent of the charges.
I can't believe you're a Sharks supporter with that post.
With his behaviour in recent months, this guy does not deserve to be in a position to pick and choose which club he would like to play for.

He couldn't even explain himself to the club, yet went to the media urging the club to select him in the team for the semis.

No, i don't think i will look stupid if he is not proven guilty. You sound like the type of person to choose what is best for the team over ethical issues. What is that 3 or 4 separate charges he has against him now? Did you even see the scar on the side of this girlfriends face in the papers?

This guy deserves to be in jail. If he wasn't playing for the sharks or if he was david simmons, you would say the same.

Ausguy

Coach
With his behaviour in recent months, this guy does not deserve to be in a position to pick and choose which club he would like to play for.

He couldn't even explain himself to the club, yet went to the media urging the club to select him in the team for the semis.

No, i don't think i will look stupid if he is not proven guilty. You sound like the type of person to choose what is best for the team over ethical issues. What is that 3 or 4 separate charges he has against him now? Did you even see the scar on the side of this girlfriends face in the papers?

This guy deserves to be in jail. If he wasn't playing for the sharks or if he was david simmons, you would say the same.

He should be in jail.... for theft of hundreds of thoudands of $ from the sharks club.